• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

3 Game Pack

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,554
  • Days Won:  29

Buying season tix and selling out this stadium will allow us to have 7 home games in the near future and raise money and demand for an OCS.

And even though next year's schedule is "weaker", I think many will rush to get these tix because 2009 will be a monster season with these same teams visiting and Miami.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Buying season tix and selling out this stadium will allow us to have 7 home games in the near future and raise money and demand for an OCS.

And even though next year's schedule is "weaker", I think many will rush to get these tix because 2009 will be a monster season with these same teams visiting and Miami.

Go BULLS !!!

All valid points ET. 

Wow, I thought USF would charge more than $50 for three games.  That is still a great deal.  I figured they were in the driver's seat and would charge roughly $25 per game.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

How much are the Bulls Club donation levels? Can you buy a mini-plan this year, then get renewal discounts and also upgrade to a section with the Bulls Club requirement? Right now I have the money to buy mini-plan tickets, but not with a donation.

• Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

is it just the regular 1800-Gobulls for this offer?

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

is it just the regular 1800-Gobulls for this offer?

Yes, the 3-game plan is only available via 1800-GoBulls. I finally got my return phone calls at around 6:30 last night, so have faith that if you do manage to leave a message (the mailbox IS being cleared out) you will get a return call.

As others have said, 300 level seats (I was told they're the same for all 3 games) @ $60, and I was able to get three of them.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Bulls Club donations start at $100.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I still haven't gotten a return call after I was told yesterday that I was being put on a list to expect a call back. But I was told that I was "guaranteed" one of the 3 packs. With only 1,900 tickets left I am starting to get VERY nervous.  :-\

Archived