What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

3 Game Pack

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,657
  • Days Won:  9

Does anyone know what a 3 Game Pack sells for now?  I don't need season tickets, but I was just wondering what the cost is.  Thanks.

Go Bulls!!

• Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

If and when I get through (or get a call-back) I'll let you know... that is, hoping they're still available.  (I called Friday morning looking for info then and am sure things have only gotten busier)

• Content Count:  15

I just got them today (they did call me back).  It is $50 if you want all tickets in the 300 level.  For $60 I was able to get the UCF & Cincy games in the 200 level and the Louisville game in the 300.

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I started calling at 10 this morning, finally was able to leave a message in the inbox at around 2 pm and just got a call from somebody about 30 minutes ago telling me that I was put on a list and that I would be guaranteed to get one of the plans(I actually need two but I was so excited to hear I was getting one I didnt even think to ask if i'd be able to purchase two.) She was telling me they have been swamped with calls all day. But to your question, I have no clue. I am expecting to get all three tickets for about half of what I paid for my WVU ticket though, so it's a steal in my book!  :thumbsup

I just got them today (they did call me back).  It is $50 if you want all tickets in the 300 level.  For $60 I was able to get the UCF & Cincy games in the 200 level and the Louisville game in the 300.

Are you able to get all games in the 200 level?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  36,880
  • Days Won:  28

Are you able to get all games in the 200 level?

No . . .

If you don't have season tix, best get the 3 Pack. Then you can renew and get better tix. Remember, many single game tix have been sold in the "better" locations. Show a demand and RENEW !

And don't expect any Helmet deals in 2008  ;)

• Content Count:  498

I should have bought more season tixs at the spring game, could have made them money back in just the WVU game.

• Content Count:  808
  • Days Won:  2

I got two tickets through the 3pack and paid $120.  All three games were in the 300 level...  John said nothing was left in the lower bowl.

I got two tickets through the 3pack and paid $120.  All three games were in the 300 level...  John said nothing was left in the lower bowl.

ugh... I may just go through ebay or stubhub and try and get them semi-cheap now. I really don't want to sit in the 300 level.

Archived