• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Green Bandanas

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Was trying to find the initial thread and couldn't but wanted to get everyone's thoughts on how it went.  It looked pretty good in my opinion despite only 25-30 percent of the students doing it.  I'd like to hear feedback from everyone.  Thanks.

Eric

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  936

Being forced to sit in section 338, I had a great view of the student section.

Looked FANTASTIC; but not as good as it could. Definitely didn't have 100% participation. I WILL say, that during defense, etc, watching the student section twirling them around looked exactly how I pictured. Loved it.

Disappointed in the color of BullsHeaven's bandana's.. very dark forest green; wish they were more like the student bandana's. Also weren't screen printed or embroidered.

• Content Count:  7,890

Eric,

are they going to sell them to non students. It would be nice to see it catch on with other sections

• Content Count:  1,433

Didn't notice them at game...saw them on tv and they looked kind of lost in the sea of the "almost green out".  Love the idea...keep working it.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I think that it was great.  I would love to see more participation not only the students.

• Content Count:  275

Didn't notice them at game...saw them on tv and they looked kind of lost in the sea of the "almost green out".  Love the idea...keep working it.

Thats exactly what I said and people were arguing.

We need GOLD bandanas. We're supposed to catch the camera guy's eye, annoy the other team and SHOW them off, green doesnt work when you're wearing green. No one would get confused if we had gold bandanas

• Content Count:  771

It was nice to see, but too many people put them down since it took Leavitt soo long to come out of the tunnel after the entrance. I know he leaves on his own terms, but if Athletics wants to have this working, it needs to be timed properly to get the full effect.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

It did look great from the opposite endzone. I think something like this takes two or three games to catch on. I think once it does catch on (as it will) in the student section then maybe we can hand them out in the neighboring sections and maybe slowly make our way around the stadium.... or, maybe just hand out enough of them on once side and hope the rest of the stadium will buy them.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The bandannas are going to be green and only green! Not red, not gold... green!

Yeah, it took forever for the team to run out on the field. Has to be shorter at least during this start up phase.

• Content Count:  275

Green doesn't work. Period.

Lime green isn't a bulls color and has no more place on a bandana than gold.

No one gets confused when the packers have green and gold. Contrast is good, thats what sets off the color.

Archived