• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Standing Up/Sitting Down..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

They need to create a crotchety old geezer section...

I think you say this in jest, but it's a valid idea.....create some sections for people that like to stand and be loud, and create others who want to sit, that way everybody can be happy.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  509

I'm in 125 and I feel like I'm in library. Is it because I sit in the back? I do have a couple of geriatrics in the back of me.

I'm gonna guess because you were sitting in the back.  Try and upgrade your season tickets into the first 7 or so rows next year.

VeryBullish come on down!! You're the next Bulls Fan in Section 125!!

Seriously... behind us are open tickets... and we're in Row D.

Exactly. Jim and I sit on opposite sides of the same section, and we both have lots of open seats behind us.

Bring your friends with ya! Let's make 125 the "former student section". :)

exactly!

• Content Count:  178

I agree. A place for fans that want to watch the entire game sitting down.....home, on the couch. Or a sports bar.

• Content Count:  39

I didn't see any sections sitting.  That whole stadium stood virtually the entire game.  I'm one of the geezers at the back of section 118. Normally I'm able to nap during the game.  But starting with the UNC game things became serious.  Last Friday we were proud to stand the whole game.  The 80 year old next to me was ready to take on some drunk West Virginia fan who "accidentally" spilled beer on us.  We grey beards are still 20 something at heart. 

• Content Count:  80

I had an older guy behind me too.  He gave us a hard time right up untill we scored that first TD.

aaannnddd

I love crambone.

• Content Count:  1,911

Someone tried telling me to sit down where i was.  i dont even acknowledge them.  i stand when i want to stand especially when the house was rocking the way it was.  Im pretty sure we were high fiving towards the middle of the game. 

Some WVU in the 300 sections were telling us to sit down and a girl i was with completely flipped out on them bar fight style.  I never saw this side of her...they ended up leaving the section.  i think i would have too. 

I have never been told to sit down at any sporting event I have ever been at besides usf games.  We need to get the casual fans out and fill it with real fans. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

When I needed to sit down during the game, which happened from time to time, I watched the play(s) on the jumbotron.  Of course, as soon as something was going on I jumped back up. LOL

• Content Count:  1,457

Stand all you like - America the beautiful, wonderful, free - people are dying so we can STAND UP!

• Content Count:  936

I had one guy in a blue shirt tell my group that plenty of Bulls can't see and don't want to stand. I replied, "I have been in these seats for over 8 years and have never seen any of you before. Your ticket should give you club access and they have a big screen TV up there. If you don't like that option, feel free to sell me your seats and I will fill them with people that want be into the game."

Nice. Will have to remember that.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Good to see ya here, Devo!

<3 back at ya.

Archived