• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Special Chat with Greg Auman on Tuesday 10/02 at 9 p.m.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  96,973
  • Days Won:  469

Please mark your calendars and plan to join fellow board members for a live online chat with the St. Pete Times' Greg Auman.  Greg will be available to discuss a number of subjects surrounding USF Athletics, including the Bulls meteoric climb to a #6 ranking in the AP Poll. 

The chat will be held in BULLheaded's Chat Room.  On Monday, I will post some additional chat information and rules for those that have not been in a moderated chat at BULLheaded's in the past.

Please join in.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,403
  • Days Won:  0

Cool, this was fun and informative last time.

The chat room is set up for the chat and activated.  If you go there, you will see an added line titled "ask."  If you want to ask Greg a question before or during the chat use the "ask" data entry field.  those questions go to Greg for him to respond.  Again, you can enter questions now (before the chat) if you want.  The more questions that are entered earlier, the more prepared Greg can be before the chat starts.

Greg is an old pro at this and has mastered the controls well.  the way the chat generally flows is a brief greeting at 9:00 p.m. (everyone is expected in the door before 9:00 so that questions and answers to not need to be repeated.  After the greeting, Greg will answer a question from the queue.      when his answer is displayed, he may take follow-up questions in the general area, you can ask these using the "send" button.  Greg may respond at that time in the general chat are.  The send button can also be used to discuss the topic with others in the chat room.

Remember the ASK button is to send a Q directly to Greg for formal answering...the SEND button puts your comments out into the general chat box.

I hope everyone has fun and we have some good questions and conversation with Greg.  Please let me know if you have any questions on the format.

You do not need a password to enter the chat...just use your name from the board so we have an idea who's who.

Thanks,

Brad

What's the interest level for this?

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Assuming the kids are in bed, I'm in!

• Content Count:  1,911

I'll be there as soon as I get home. House can wait...this is GREG AUMAN!

• Content Count:  4,501

Perfect for me.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Brad, how long will the chat last.  Don't know if I can make it by 9, but I'll try..........

We'll be underway in 12 minutes, please join now.

I apologize to everyone for the chaotic atmosphere in the chat tonight.  There are Speaker and Moderation Controls that we have used with success in the past, but were unable to do so tonight.  It's a nice chat facility with a lot of good features.  The next time we arrange a chat, I will be sure it is properly utilized.  We were at near capacity.  I hope many of you return when we do it again.  Thank you.

Archived