• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Bull in the Swamp - "Go Bulls"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  400
  • Days Won:  0

"usf just might win that little big east...and that auburn is awful this year"..........i will NOT go easy on gator fans anymore.

I'm sorry, but i've had enough. Gator fans are ALMOST in the class of Miami fans in my book, and that means war. :)

no matter how much junk you talk to gator fans about them or to them, it will NEVER equate to the amount of ignorance and bias that they spew about their program against other programs.  i think UF fans are far worse than UM fans.. at least UM has the titles to back it up.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

I didn't get the feeling of the little brother who they could beat in a street fight.  Quite the opposite from the fans that approached me.  Several made the comment about being glad they were not playing us this year.

Don't get me wrong, UF will always be UF with their better than everyone else at everything mentality.  I just think they have taken notice.  They also had a ton of football recruits in the house last night that I'm sure did not leave with a great taste in their mouth after the big loss.

Go Bulls!

You wiill never convince a group of posters on this board of your POV.  There are some here who demonize UF and its fans no matter what they say or do.   Its almost like the hard on UCF fans have for us, its pretty ironic and funny to me. 

You're either not from the state of Florida, fairly young or have the Gators as your second team. A lot of the hatred of UF fans goes backs decades. The term used by Dan Jenkins about Gator fans was dead on .... "The arrogance of Notre Dame with the tradition of Wake Forest". They were/are the most obnoxious , with exceptions of course, fan base you would ever want to meet with absolutely NOTHING to hang their hat on until recently.

The disdain most of us feel for Florida fans is completely different than the Kanigit obsession with us.

• Content Count:  594

I saw you on TV, if you were the one with the green USF shirt. I remarked about it to my friends -- as I'd worn a USF shirt when I was in the student section during the Troy game.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I have a friend from highschool who went to Florida. He's a die hard Gator, and I've been telling him to watch out for us. He just laughs and syas that we're up and coming, but will never be at the Gators level. Well, we won Friday night and he was not around to talk to. On Saturday, I worked most of the game and didn't get home until the end of the UF game. Now he's usually online all the time with some Gator away message. He's now MIA for 48 hours and counting. I wonder if he's that depressed or knows what's coming when he gets back online?

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Oh yeah, found this gem on facebook. (not mine)

n5032035_34804706_2625.jpg

To which I replied: "Just remind your friend it took them 80 years to win their first, and 90 for the 2nd. We're well ahead of the pace."

Seems like UF fans are changing their tune about us now.

• Content Count:  400

I have a friend from highschool who went to Florida. He's a die hard Gator, and I've been telling him to watch out for us. He just laughs and syas that we're up and coming, but will never be at the Gators level. Well, we won Friday night and he was not around to talk to. On Saturday, I worked most of the game and didn't get home until the end of the UF game. Now he's usually online all the time with some Gator away message. He's now MIA for 48 hours and counting. I wonder if he's that depressed or knows what's coming when he gets back online?

dude, that is EXACTLY what is going on with me!  so funny.  i havent heard from him since the AU-UF game.  i tried calling him all day today and no answer.  i'm gonna wake his ass up at 5:00AM monday.

• Content Count:  4,131
  • Days Won:  15

Just keeping winning Bulls and the world will notice.

For the record, I'm not sure the single wing that UF is running with Tebow will take them far this year.  That is an old act and if they lose 3 games this year the crowd turn on CUM (coach urban meyer) as these are still not his kids.

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  4,642

did anyone see this game on tv?  CJL was being interviewed over the phone!  nice USF segment in the middle of a gaytors game!  it was mighty nice!

• Content Count:  76

I saw you on TV, if you were the one with the green USF shirt. I remarked about it to my friends -- as I'd worn a USF shirt when I was in the student section during the Troy game.

That might have been me. I was sitting with my friend who graduated from UF and we snuck into the student section by doing a ticket swap. As far as I know I didnt see any other green shirts there. I only saw one guy who ran over to me when I went to the Auburn section after the field goal he had a white bulls shirt on.  That night at the Grog House was amazing. Everybody was saying good things about the Bulls. It was good to see that there were no bitter Auburn fans. All I could hear was how we were the best team in FL. Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  936

I didn't get the feeling of the little brother who they could beat in a street fight.  Quite the opposite from the fans that approached me.  Several made the comment about being glad they were not playing us this year.

Don't get me wrong, UF will always be UF with their better than everyone else at everything mentality.  I just think they have taken notice.  They also had a ton of football recruits in the house last night that I'm sure did not leave with a great taste in their mouth after the big loss.

Go Bulls!

You wiill never convince a group of posters on this board of your POV.  There are some here who demonize UF and its fans no matter what they say or do.  Its almost like the hard on UCF fans have for us, its pretty ironic and funny to me. 

I agree. I will always hate the gators.

I hated them even before USF had a football program. Nothing will change.

Archived