• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida Fans are as bad as UCF fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  574
  • Days Won:  0

USF beat Auburn.  Auburn beat UF.  If UF beats LSU....  USF >  LSU, Auburn, and UF.  :o

....at least that is how it should play out in the polls.

I also hope WVU gets back to rolling up 50 points a game after this week to prove just how dominant our DEFENSE really is.

• Content Count:  400

i'm going to be the biggest effing LSU fan this weekend.. we are finally on the same stage as UF and i'm gonna relish every minute of giving them hell.  i'm not just doing it for us, i'm doing it for every time i've been in a bar and seen some OBNOXIOUS gator fan jawing at fsu, miami, uga, auburn, or tennessee fan.  they are an embarrassment to our state.

• Content Count:  330

Florida would still beat us in a game but it sure as hell wouldn't be 56-3. Maybe 24-10 or something.

At this point it would be more like a last minute field goal or OT to decide... ie Auburn.. ;D

• Content Count:  849

I disagree with everyone saying that UF would beat us.

UF is unproven this year. They haven't played a single good defense all year. They played Western Kentucky, Troy, Ole Miss, and Tennessee. Tenn looks really bad this year. They gave 45 to Cal, they gave up 19 to So. Miss, they gave up 59 to UF and 27 to Arkansas State. Their defense is terrible.

Our defense is better than Auburn's and they shut UF down. Auburn only got burned a few times in the secondary which is not their strength.

Our secondary is the best in the nation and Mike Jenkins would lock down Percy Harvin. We shut down WVU and would certainly shut down UF. UF's defense was getting torched by Auburn and our offense is better than Auburn's. 

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I disagree with everyone saying that UF would beat us.

UF is unproven this year. They haven't played a single good defense all year. They played Western Kentucky, Troy, Ole Miss, and Tennessee. Tenn looks really bad this year. They gave 45 to Cal, they gave up 19 to So. Miss, they gave up 59 to UF and 27 to Arkansas State. Their defense is terrible.

Our defense is better than Auburn's and they shut UF down. Auburn only got burned a few times in the secondary which is not their strength.

Our secondary is the best in the nation and Mike Jenkins would lock down Percy Harvin. We shut down WVU and would certainly shut down UF. UF's defense was getting torched by Auburn and our offense is better than Auburn's. 

Ditto...oh and Grothe>Tebow

Archived