• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UCF forums are comical..

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,477
  • Days Won:  422

With a couple of weeks from playing UCF are we still sending all our current postings to the dumbgion

I would think so ...... This board should only be allowed the week of the game.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  385
  • Days Won:  0

I have to confess I love going to their boards to read their point of view on us.  There is always at least two threads on us.  I always check the other boards to see if anyone is writing about us and I can always count on UCF. 

Lately my favorite is all the threads telling all the UCFer's to not talk about us. 

• Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Hey now.  They will interpret that we have a few people that go and read their boards for laughs to mean that we are "rivals".  Like that is the only other board we go and check out.  I read one post that said since there were a handful of usf posters on their board that was "proof" we are rivals.  I check out tons of other boards, and they think a couple of posters on there setting the facts straight means a "rivalry".

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

It's kinda funny, but it feels like USF fans are kinda scared of UCF for the first time this year.

:ROFLMAO

It's kinda funny, but it feels like USF fans are kinda scared of UCF for the first time this year.

:ROFLMAO

That is pretty funny. I'm more scared of FAU .... They've actually beaten a BCS school at home.

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i saw this topic and did not even want to read any of the posts....

UCF fans are the worst in the country.  they really think that we are overrated.  they said it after auburn, they said it when they were CLOSE to texas, they said it when we beat WVU,

they suck

UCF should be done with around here.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

I live in Orlando. The way they talk, you would think they were a power house of a program. UCF fans are very funny and delusional. One guy posted that UCF will be competing with UF, FSU, and UM for recruits because of there high school stadium. I can't wait for this mini series to end. I hope we blow them out the next two games and end this stupid talk of a rivalry.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

This particular set of consecutive posts absolutely cracked me up:

lolucf-1.jpg

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, is that 117 out of 120? And that includes their game against Texas?

This particular set of consecutive posts absolutely cracked me up:

lolucf-1.jpg

That makes me a little leery of the intelligence of our law enforcement people ....... To be honest, unless things have changed over there, the Kanigits used to have a pretty good amount of level headed fans on Rivals that are pretty grounded in reality..... Case in point is that STK used to be seen as almost a big of an assclown over there as he is here although I really haven't seen that much of that board for a while except when someone links to a thread over there.

Archived