• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sportsline bowl projection

NJTom

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  21,007
  • Days Won:  38

For the record, I would love USF vs. Boston College in any bowl.  Boston College has been great the last few years and this year they are having a really good run.  Orange Bowl would be cool because it would be a symbolic changing of the guard before they tear it down.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the record, I would love USF vs. Boston College in any bowl.  Boston College has been great the last few years and this year they are having a really good run. [glow=yellow,2,300] Orange Bowl would be cool because it would be a symbolic changing of the guard before they tear it down.[/glow]

The Orange Bowl is played at Dolphin Stadium... not at the Orange Bowl.

For the record, I would love USF vs. Boston College in any bowl.  Boston College has been great the last few years and this year they are having a really good run. [glow=yellow,2,300] Orange Bowl would be cool because it would be a symbolic changing of the guard before they tear it down.[/glow]

The Orange Bowl is played at Dolphin Stadium... not at the Orange Bowl.

Oh screw that then :)

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

Anyone who projects bowls before November needs to get a real life.

• Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

They have played the OB Game in Dolphins stadium for the last 3-4 years so no symbolic changing to be had! We are shooting for bigger things than the orange bowl with the strength of schedule that we have and the perfect storm of upsets that happened for us this past weekend!

They have played the OB Game in Dolphins stadium for the last 3-4 years so no symbolic changing to be had! We are shooting for bigger things than the orange bowl with the strength of schedule that we have and the perfect storm of upsets that happened for us this past weekend!

I notice that when the Dolphins play there, there is an annoying baseball field in the way.  Do they take care of that for the OB?

• Content Count:  635

Anyone who projects bowls before November needs to get a real life.

yeah, why talk about something awesome like that when you can talk down to those who do. that's the REAL life baby!

anyway, almost as weird as it is to see USF in the Orange Bowl there, it's weird to see Hawaii in any bowl. i mean, they'll probably go undefeated. but they really arne't that good. they're no Boise State. they're just in the right place at the right time. hope we don't play them in a bowl game, as bizarre and entertaining as that would be

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Orange Bowl and the Sugar Bowl... Why would one choose us over the other? I don't want the Orange Bowl (and clearly they should listen to me)... New Orleans is much more fun!

• Content Count:  1,470

One game at a time. Finish Strong. But the thought of Florida/USF in the postseason tickles the H3LL outta me!!!

• Content Count:  21,278
  • Days Won:  10

If we can get our offense back to what we had last year and Matt starts hitting more passes, plus Ford, Samuels, Taylor and Planchard all start running big time we will be unstoppable. 

Archived