What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Does Everyone Realize the Financial Impact this all has

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

With all the national exposure, and our games being picked up by national television, the financial impact USF Athletics will gain from this yr probably could not even be fathomed. We will now be able to do so much more for our athletic dept and student athletes because of this football season.

The dining hall should be built in the spring, and I am sure the Olympic sports we also greatly benefit from all of this.

• Content Count:  1,433

And more people will see the benefit of stepping it up financially as donors....better tickets, more scholarship money for out of state athletes, etc.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  36,887
  • Days Won:  28

Each game televised by the ESPN family generates most of our lease payment.

Biggest way to increase revenue is buying season tix and merchandise ...

STAMPEDE !!!

• Content Count:  1,044

This money needs to go towards giving Jim Leavitt a raise. I know he doesnt want to leave, but money talks, and teams are definitly coming after him this offseason. I wouldnt be suprised if Michigan was one of them. We absolutely need to keep him here, more than anything else. I really hope they can come up with the money needed to field a competitive offer.

• Content Count:  6,410
  • Days Won:  6

Well, merchandise royalties are going to be through the roof.  I was at the Brandon Mall yesterday and Westshore Mall today (don't ask) and every store was basically out of t-shirts.  There were just a few caps, long sleeved shirts and golf stuff.  Awesome!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,214

This money needs to go towards giving Jim Leavitt a raise. I know he doesnt want to leave, but money talks, and teams are definitly coming after him this offseason. I wouldnt be suprised if Michigan was one of them. We absolutely need to keep him here, more than anything else. I really hope they can come up with the money needed to field a competitive offer.

I agree. We can't afford to lose this momentum and he deserves to be compensated very, very well. I like the way he keepes things in perspective and doesn't let the short term hype get in the way.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

Hopefuly more retailers will realize that there is something special going on in Tampa and fill up their stores with more Bulls items!

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

The recruiting impact is going to be even bigger!

• Content Count:  6,509
  • Days Won:  2

Hopefuly more retailers will realize that there is something special going on in Tampa and fill up their stores with more Bulls items!

Agree with this one, only one store in Tyrone Mall has any Bulls Merchandise except for a few gerneic ball caps.

Archived