• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU fan accuses us of pumping fake crowd noise

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

That is just a backhanded compliment.  He is saying there is no way our crowd could have been that loud... but it WAS!  That is how electric the atmosphere was, and they couldn't handle it (the team or their fans).

You are right.  I overheard a group of them talking amongst themselves as we were entering the stadium.  They were convinced that they could make it sound like a "home" game.  Ha Ha! :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  2

OK, I haven't read through this whole thread, but I was at the game and I think I heard what this guy is talking about. Later in the game, they played some kind of noise or sound (almost like music) over the PA, but I couldn't really hear it too clearly because of how loud the crowd was. It was kind of a weird sound. I was wondering what it was and nobody around me acknowledged it. I believe it was played just a few times when WVU had the ball.

Has anyone heard any kind of noise like this at other games?

bullsfan555 -- That is complete nonsense, there was no mystery noise coming from the PA system. That smells of a comment a WVU fan would make.

Yeah, he only has 6 posts and he registered on Sept. 22. 

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

OK, I haven't read through this whole thread, but I was at the game and I think I heard what this guy is talking about. Later in the game, they played some kind of noise or sound (almost like music) over the PA, but I couldn't really hear it too clearly because of how loud the crowd was. It was kind of a weird sound. I was wondering what it was and nobody around me acknowledged it. I believe it was played just a few times when WVU had the ball.

Has anyone heard any kind of noise like this at other games?

lol, music? Yes I have. Guns and Roses and AC/DC. Welcome to the Jungle was played a few times. And the intro to Hell's Bells was played a few times when they were on offense. It really wasnt necessary at this game, but still played, been done for YEARS when we are on defense.

I heard the Hell's Bells a few times, but barely over the crowd.  And I'm pretty sure it shut off well before any plays started.  That was by far the loudest that stadium has ever been.  Great game.

• Content Count:  880

That was every bit as loud as Game 7 of the Stanley Cup at the Forum.

• Content Count:  21,003
  • Days Won:  38

These WVU fans are really making me think they are taking the same junk that the UCF fans are.  Ok, so first the thing sells out because you are The New Yankees, and then they only reason why it is loud is because of fake crowd noise.

Was the person actually at the game?  There was never a switch that was thrown on.  If he is referring to the TV coverage, it is probably how the noise was picked up there.

And yes, when the crowd was going, I couldn't hear the PA or The HOT.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow, what a phag.  Noise being piped in?

wow...

• Content Count:  936

That's just sad. They never fail to amuse me.

• Content Count:  76

That was the loudest RayJay has ever been.  Don't accuse us being anything other than loud. Unless of course they want to talk about how classless some of our fans were. I realize this was our biggest game ever, but we should try to handle it with a little more class. I've never seen so many people getting in eachothers faces like I did at this tailgate. WVU fans were just as bad as the Bulls fans, but I guess that just comes with having a young program.

• Content Count:  2,052

Absolutely hilarious!!!! ;D  I was just waiting for the excuses to fly!!! My question is, was Pat White hurt "that bad" or was he just scared s@#$less!  I choose the latter! My favorite thing was one of the furniture stores in town was having a sofa sale!!! I saved that one from the paper!    Reaper

Archived