• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WVU fan accuses us of pumping fake crowd noise

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  566
  • Days Won:  0

OK...if you have seen the TV replay and were at the game, you might be able to see where this guy is coming from...lol...but it makes him look even stupider in a way...If you watch the TV version, there were times where the noise would jump a bit, but someone with common sense (Idk, it might not be that common, I just work with video equipment n stuff) but the noise change was when they changed the audio from the above camera to the field level microphones (You know the ESPN vested people w satalite dishes in their hands), but whats confusing is that the shot stays the same...so in a way, I see where hes coming from, but to come out and say thats what we were doing is just plain stupid...Its like when UM put there band on an audio system, you cant tell on tv, but when you were there in person, you could...but the fans were AWESOME, and I couldnt hear a darn thing on that field when WVU was defense

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  154

OK, I haven't read through this whole thread, but I was at the game and I think I heard what this guy is talking about. Later in the game, they played some kind of noise or sound (almost like music) over the PA, but I couldn't really hear it too clearly because of how loud the crowd was. It was kind of a weird sound. I was wondering what it was and nobody around me acknowledged it. I believe it was played just a few times when WVU had the ball.

Has anyone heard any kind of noise like this at other games?

• Content Count:  122

OK, I haven't read through this whole thread, but I was at the game and I think I heard what this guy is talking about. Later in the game, they played some kind of noise or sound (almost like music) over the PA, but I couldn't really hear it too clearly because of how loud the crowd was. It was kind of a weird sound. I was wondering what it was and nobody around me acknowledged it. I believe it was played just a few times when WVU had the ball.

bullsfan555 -- That is complete nonsense, there was no mystery noise coming from the PA system. That smells of a comment a WVU fan would make.

• Content Count:  73

It is obvious we converted the energy from the hot dogs into crowd noise.

• Content Count:  2,118

Hmmmmm, it sounds like the guy is a sore loser.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

total nonsense-- no noise was piped in-- that was clearly all fan noise and it was the loudest I've ever heard.

you had to shout to talk to someone standing next to you on the field

• Content Count:  509

The RayJay, home of the Hot Dog Environment!

• Content Count:  1,479

lol, music? Yes I have. Guns and Roses and AC/DC. Welcome to the Jungle was played a few times. And the intro to Hell's Bells was played a few times when they were on offense. It really wasnt necessary at this game, but still played, been done for YEARS when we are on defense.

• Content Count:  84

It was all Bulls fans, homie! (Anyone who was really at that game knows they could barely hear the PA system for most of the game!)

I was screaming at the top of my lungs and at times, I honestly could not hear myself screaming because the crowd noise was so loud.

Now let's always remember this day and, no matter how big we get, not get complacent about our wins and sit on our a$$es like some Auburn and Gator fans I've recently seen. Scream it proud, scream it loud.... GO BULLS!!! :gobulls

• Content Count:  3

That is  Bullcr**p.  I was there and I never heard that coming from the speakers.  What a bunch of cry babies.

One person does not make all WVU fans crybabies.  Every village has an idiot and he happens to be Morgantown's.  Glad to see your team is getting respect from the pollsters.  Go Big East.  Go Mountaineers.  On to Syracuse.

Archived