What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

WVU fan accuses us of pumping fake crowd noise

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

The older USF fans were ok.  The Younger ones were awful.  I have never been to a game where that many remarks were flying.  I have to say they have alot of growing up to do.  But one thing' date=' it was very poor sportsmanship for USF offiials to play FAKE Prerecorded crowd noise thru the Public Address system.  That is really tacky.  In the 2nd half on several occasions, they played crowd noise over the PA.  I came home to review the tape to make sure, and they did.  I noticed it on a first down after a timeout.  The uSF crowd was quiet, which often happens after TOs, they BAM, huge crowd noise, like somebody threw a switch.  Apparently they did.  This along with the music happens several times after we were over the ball and calling signals.  I do believe it created some confusion.  Not saying it would have changed anything, but it is very tacky for a university to do this.  Shame, shame, shame. [/quote']

::)

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=159&f=2508#s=159&f=2508&t=1118144&p=3

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,479

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

BWHWHAHSHHAHBABHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHBAHAHAHHAHA

and......

HAHAHAHASHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHABHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

I guess we did that at Auburn as well, since all their fans told us how loud we were. Including the security guard in our section that shook our hands and told us how wonderful we were and that he only brings earplugs to conference games, and he wished he would have brought them for our game.

Wow....just.........wow

And I have to say to, the only other fans to come in to RayJay worse than WVU fans were Southern Piss and UCiF fans.

• Content Count:  20,563
  • Days Won:  10

That is  Bullcr**p.  I was there and I never heard that coming from the speakers.  What a bunch of cry babies.

• Content Count:  848

That was all us baby. We got loud as hell in the student section. As soon as WVU's offense took the field we went nuts.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I can tell you how I'd like to see us pump some crowd noise into that "poster"....  you draw your own conclusion...

• Content Count:  3,582
  • Days Won:  2

We also put a magnet on the WVU ball and another magnet on Ben Moffit's hands. 

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

That is just a backhanded compliment.  He is saying there is no way our crowd could have been that loud... but it WAS!  That is how electric the atmosphere was, and they couldn't handle it (the team or their fans).

• Content Count:  161

Well  WVU fan, we hope you can make it back in 2009. We'll be there. ANd BTW let all the other BCS teams know what fun it is TO PLAY IN OUR HOUSE for a change..

Archived