• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Orlando Football Watch Party: USF @ FAU

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  869
  • Days Won:  0

Buffalo Wild Wings

7004 International Drive

Orlando, FL 32819

407-351-6200

October 6, 2007 3:30 PM

Directions: From Downtown Orlando take I-4 West to Left Exit 75A (Kirkman Rd South/SR 435 South) Follow Kirkman Rd .5 miles to International Drive. Turn right onto International Drive and Buffalo Wild Wings is on the right.

From the South take I-4 East to Exit 74A (Sand Lake Rd/ SR 482). Turn right off the exit onto Sand Lake Rd. then left onto International Drive. Buffalo Wild Wings is on the left.

For map click here:

http://direct.where2getit.com/cwc/apps/w2gi.php?&W2GI_QFIELD=STOREID&W2GI_QVALUE=3197&SORTBY_MoreInfoDealer=DISTANCE&DISTANCE=4&client=bww&template

• Content Count:  39

The Mrs. and I will be there.  The watch party for the Auburn game was a great time.  It was nice to meet Kdawgy, the other Kevin (sorry I forgot your handle) and the other alumni.  Go Bulls!

Please e-mail me at kkrause2@hotmail.com.  BWW plans to give out some gift certicates this week to the most spirited Bulls fans.  Remember to wear your Bulls apparel.

• Content Count:  193

I think that's the furthest BWW away from me! I will definitely try to be there, although it will take a lot of convincing to my UCF baseball playing boyfriend.

I think that's the furthest BWW away from me! I will definitely try to be there, although it will take a lot of convincing to my UCF baseball playing boyfriend.

We are starting out with the I drive location, then looking to branch out to two other potential locations based on responses.  Potentially, SR 535 and/ or the Alafaya location.  Where are you located at?

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

535 would be good for me.

I am probably the only one in W Orange Co., but the Beef O'Brady's over here has a USF jersey and pennant on the wall.

• Content Count:  500

I am probably the only one in W Orange Co., but the Beef O'Brady's over here has a USF jersey and pennant on the wall.

Im in Windemere. Lucky for me I go to all of the games. Its about the same travel time from my place through I-drive as it is to Ray Jay

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Im in Windemere. Lucky for me I go to all of the games. Its about the same travel time from my place through I-drive as it is to Ray Jay

So true. I will be at all the home games, can't go to the FAU game because I am studying to take the prof. engineering exam on the 26th. I might try to make it to the watch party, depends on how things are going up to that point.

Nice to know there are some other Bulls around town.

• Content Count:  193

I'm in Oviedo, too close to UCF!

535 would be good for me.  I am probably the only one in W Orange Co., but the Beef O'Brady's over here has a USF jersey and pennant on the wall.

You've got one guess to figure out how that got there. :)  Orlando Watch Party #1 back in 2004 was there.  We have a list in the inCircle group where USF stuff is up in restaurants in Orlando.

Archived