• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Amarri

WWMJD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Has there ever been a more rollercoaster player?

One week he looks incredible, and then he played probably the worst game I've ever seen from a USF receiver last night.  No effort, just a total dog.  What the hell is wrong with this guy  ???

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

One week he looks incredible, and then he played probably the worst game I've ever seen from a USF receiver last night.  No effort, just a total dog.  What the hell is wrong with this guy  ???

Not his best game from a pass catching standpoint, but he made a key block on Taylor's TD.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Not his best game from a pass catching standpoint, but he made a key block on Taylor's TD.

I thought just the opposite, he barely even tried and even almost knocked Taylor out of bounds.  I can deal with dropping balls, any receiver can make a mistake but he was quitting on routes.  Just unacceptable in my eyes.  (Just as a disclaimer I am normally a HUGE Amarri fan)

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

I thought just the opposite, he barely even tried and even almost knocked Taylor out of bounds.  I can deal with dropping balls, any receiver can make a mistake but he was quitting on routes.  Just unacceptable in my eyes.  (Just as a disclaimer I am normally a HUGE Amarri fan)

Taylor's move on that one reminded me of the episode of the Simpson's where Bart joins the pee-wee football team and Nelson is the quarterback. On one play Nelson picks up Bart by the back of his shirt and uses him to block incoming defenders. Taylor just shoved Amarri ahead of him... :D

• Content Count:  16,334
  • Days Won:  43

I think that drop pass early in the game may have been his downfall lastnight. I think he will bounce back from that game though. I am not worried about Amarri because he has been so much for our program the last few years. He will be fine.

Amarri shielded the defender to let Taylor get outside. Yes, he almost stopped him, but he made the play.

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

A number of the passes to him were passed behind him.... they still hit his hands and that puts a lot of blame on him. But, still, it is hard to catch those.

• Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

Although he was up and down, he had a key block that freed Taylor around the end for the touchdown.  Watch the replay.  He'll come around....

The YouTube clip that Eats It put up clearly shows that Amarri block the guy out of the way before Taylor bumped into him. I can live with the dropped pass after seeing him free up Jamar for the TD.

Archived