• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

everyoune nursing hangovers?

Velcro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  133
  • Days Won:  0

I came on last night for about 5 minutes and everything looked to blurry to read.. lol I guess too many beers will do that.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

you have no idea.  i remember taking a b line to macdintons after the game still sporting (rather arrogantly) my usf jersey...taking a many shots, then i heard I went to the Dubliner a "friends" apartment and I woke up in my own bed not knowing where i was.  I have no voice and a headache from hell.  Cant wait to go out tonight for round 2 of celebration.

ps  i also remember some UT kids talking to me about usf being over hyped or playing above their heads or some crap.  I asked them how their rowing team was doing this year.  :D

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Feeling great, except for no voice :o

Was one of the last outta the stadium last night along with Bulliever. We watched the goal post get put back up.  ;D We decided to leave after they kicked us out  8)

My head hit the pillow shortly after 3 this morning and was at work at 8, until about Noon. Took a nice 2 hour nap.

Go BULLS !!!

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  6,745
  • Days Won:  3

...sat around the lot with E.T., Bullsmania & Lake Bull after the game, to allow the MILLIONS upon MILLIONS

of cars to clear the street, stopped off for an early breakfast where we ran into a fistful of WVU fans trying hard to sober up and come to grips with the events that unfolded a few hours earlier. We got home (to my green-light-lit cul de sac) about 02:00,

watched the recorded version of the game and finally went to bed about five-ish this morning. My voice is now at the point

where I can speak without pain, but still no volume.

Taking care of the obligatory Saturday errands...I'm surprised at all the "Go Bulls" I'm getting. Who are these people?

Why didn't this ever happen before? Welll....it don't matter. It's all good. And hopefully....it's gonna be the norm henceforth.  :cheers

• Content Count:  1,812

My ears hurt and I have no voice and my head has been pounding all day. I feel like I was run over by a train and the funny thing is I do not even drink. Only had water last night.

My feet hurt and my arm is dragging form the Bull; my hands hurt form beating the seat in front of me.

I am ready to do it again what a freaking night.

• Content Count:  880

swollen and bruised hands, spotty voice, and a ripping hangover this morning.  thankfully the wife had to work this morning so I had a DD last night.  was a completely amazing night.  stood more during the game last night than ever before.  finally have enough liquid back in my system to feel human again.

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I am without a voice, my arms hurt and I have a blister on my right hand from ringing the cow bell all night.  Can't wait until Saturday!

Archived