• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FAU waiting to be turned into Bulls Country

Jamie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Check this tidbit out from Greg's postgame notes article:

BIG DROPOFF: Friday's game brought the biggest home crowd in USF history, but the Bulls will face the other extreme in next weekend's game at Florida Atlantic. As of Friday morning, FAU reported about 10,000 tickets sold, including an allotment of 1,500 tickets on consignment to the Bulls. In the Owls' only other home game in Fort Lauderdale, FAU drew 11,398 against Middle Tennessee State.

You guys can take that place over if you want to. Who's up for it?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,626
  • Days Won:  6

This game's at 3:30.  Easy drive down and back if you don't want to drop the coin for a hotel.  No excuses for not having at least 5,000 there in green.  Take the kids - there is some carnival/Sponge Bob thing outside the stadium.  Local college football fans that have never been to an FAU game will be buying tickets this week just to see a top 15 team play.  Let's do it.  Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  2,307
  • Days Won:  0

We better have more than 1500 fans there!

• Content Count:  98

We better have more than 1500 fans there!

Lor I hope so. I was there for the WV game last night and live in FTL. Got home around 4am :). I will say this the stadium they are playing in is fairly old, but FAU can't be taken too lightly or they will lose to them.

• Content Count:  401

There will be a lot of us down there. It will be fun. Every alum I know in the south florida area is going and a lot of tampa folks are taking the drive down.

• Content Count:  1,297

My and my bro already have tickets and a hotel within walking distance to Lockhart Stadium.  It will be Bull's country there on Saturday.

• Content Count:  16,327
  • Days Won:  43

We should at least have 10k there in my opinion. We have to impress the bowl reps.

I got four tickets right behind our bench. Ticketmaster is only offering for General Admission seats, not sure how those work. I called their ticket office to get into the Bull's section.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Every game from this point on is now the most important in history. Hope alot of people make it down there!

• Content Count:  1,066

This game's at 3:30.  Easy drive down and back if you don't want to drop the coin for a hotel.  No excuses for not having at least 5,000 there in green.  Take the kids - there is some carnival/Sponge Bob thing outside the stadium.  Local college football fans that have never been to an FAU game will be buying tickets this week just to see a top 15 team play.  Let's do it.  Go Bulls!

DID SOMEONE SAY SPONGE BOB!!!!!

I got four tickets right behind our bench. Ticketmaster is only offering for General Admission seats, not sure how those work. I called their ticket office to get into the Bull's section.

Looking forward to seeing you all there. Every game from this point on is now the most important in history. Hope alot of people make it down there!

You need to call 1-800-GOBULLS - to get in the USF section... you don't call FAU or go to ticket master....

Archived