• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Run ins with WVU fans

Velcro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

i have to agree with the title of this thread.  i ran into group after group of rude, vulger, and arrogant fans.  good thing we shut them up by halftime.  but seriously, i was shocked by their fans behavior.  when leaving the game i did have a few people on my way out say "good game" and they were WVU fans,  but before the game, and during....terrible.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293

i noticed quite a few classless fans wearing the WVU colors last night.  some of them were even in the luxury boxes.  i noticed them throwing beer cups from the boxes onto our fans. 

the WVU fans in our section were about 50/50 some just sat there and wanted to watch a football game and some were just idiots

• Content Count:  1,266

We were in section 236 and also had a problem with a WVU fan.  He was sitting directly in front of us and on repeated occasions said he was going to "drill" my brother, and we weren't saying anything!! (well I don't want to go that far, but we certainly didn't start it!)

Having said that, there were also many other WVU fans around us, and they were very polite after they lost the game.

I always respond "Good game, have a good night."

• Content Count:  261

All of the WVU fans I ran into were really cool after the game. Although my buddy found a suprised on the hood of his truck....ketchup and mustard.

• Content Count:  1,479

We met some really nice ones tailgating. However, inside the stadium we were sitting next to the biggest asses I've ever met. In the 4th quarter, one of them decided to start smoking at his seat, which somebody in front of me told him he couldnt do that(oh and the guy is from Tampa, so not knowing the law isnt an excuse), he started berating the guy and about 3 rows were ready to beat the hell out of this guy. He was a jerk all night, he was so pissed off, it was hillarious. But he kept pointing out how awesome their players were, then we'd shut them down. lol

• Content Count:  594

All the WVU fans I met were gracious. I saw a LOT of USF fans being rude to them. Certainly the opposite was true in other places of the stadium.

• Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Seeing Bulls fans run through the parking lot and watching WVU fans throw beer at them :nope

Go back to your ******* shacks, your cousin is waiting in bed

• Content Count:  189

Anyone have them? I had some douche spill my beer right before half time after I just bought it cuz I told him to go home and a few other fans who were drunk and trying to start stuff but for the most part, they took lost good and some of them were actually good people. Although I think one of their fans broke the glass at the top of staircase in section 240 because when we went to go down to the field, it was shattered all over the place.

I will say that they truly travel in numbers.

• Content Count:  275

trash. i said good game to a couple who said somethinglike **** off under their breath

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

We had a lot near us, and they were great.  Some jerk USF fans kept screaming at em and they just shook it off which i liked but didnt like those USF fans. 

Archived