• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Run ins with WVU fans

Velcro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  136
  • Days Won:  0

Only talked to one WVU fan...

Said good game and good luck and he responded, "Yep. The season's not over."

I know they were overrated in the polls, but I'd rather them not be looked at as that... I'd love for them to be the 5th best team in the country... We're just in the top 4...  ;D

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

The only real sour grapes-type fan we ran into after the game was some jackass that could only manage "Let us know when you get a stadium." To which I responded and shut him up with "Who gives a ____ about that when we just whipped your a$$ in this one?" He shut up, turned around, and walked away in shame.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I don't want to get sucked into a rivalry with those inbred hillbillies, but I think we're going to have one pretty soon at the rate we're going.

• Content Count:  7,890

Had a group walk up and yell F**k you while I was holding my 14month old. I wish I could say it was a one time thing but I ran into alot of classless A$$holes from WVU and had problems with the group at the top of section 235 all night

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Had a group walk up and yell F**k you while I was holding my 14month old. I wish I could say it was a one time thing but I ran into alot of classless A$$holes from WVU and had problems with the group at the top of section 235 all night

:nutkick :chair :chainsaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,324
  • Days Won:  10

I didn't experience anything but class from the WV fans walking in and out of RJ.  In fact, I had to tell one of our fans (in his fifties) to "shut up and act like we have won before" after the game.  He was yelling rude things to the WV people as we all walked down the ramp.

• Content Count:  253

Not any bad experiences with WVU fans.  I was on the visitor side and near the end of the game, most of them said good game to us as they were leaving.  On the way out, had some USF fans chanting "over-rated".  A few more yelling out how bad WVU sucks and saying they were criminals and thugs.  I think on both sides, we have some idiot fans.

• Content Count:  5

you cant really judge all of west virgina for those groups because some of our fans are worse. yes its wrong but there are obnoxious fans everywhere.

• Content Count:  7,890

I only ran into one or two fans that had any class the rest wow can you say total lack of respect

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

I talked to many of them and they were very respectful and engaging, but I sit on USF side where there weren't a whole lot.  On the way out, I talked to a few USF idiots talking crap even to little kids - told them to act like we've been there before.  Just alcohol fueled immaturity from people who need to dis others to make themselves feel better.

Archived