• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Run ins with WVU fans

Velcro

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We win, and then a couple WVU fans decided to take their frustrations out on a couple of my friends.

2 of my friends got their butts kicked by a handful of WVU fans after the game as they were walking back to the Bullbacker lot from the west side of the stadium.

Totally classless.

I'm glad most WVU fans were not as bad as this bunch.

The cops even showed up to help out, and then let the fools go, despite them being ID'd by my friends.

Oh well.  We get the last laugh.  My friends are fine, other than a couple fat lips, and they have no chance at a title and a long plane ride to sober up.

Tons of fun tonight, regardless of the incident.  What a game.  Our defense is GOOD!!!!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,307

Also they have to go back to their slag heap state and you get to stay in warm sunny Florida.

• Content Count:  19,229

I didn't see the incident as I wasn't present.  I was wondering why his car was still in the bullbacker lot so late.  Now I know.

Yes, our defense is great... i was just trying to be humble ;)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

thats pretty disapointeing,

the WVU fans around me were fine though and i had a good amount, shook our hands and the kids gave us high fives.

• Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

Fighting WV fans isn't fair.  You can't kick their teeth in, they don't have any!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,561
  • Days Won:  29

DANG ! Sorry to hear that.

We saw quite a few beverages thrown from the upper deck down on the students.

Sad.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

A buddy of mine, trying to be polite and hospitable, told a 'neer "Great game, thanks for coming, I hope you have a safe ride home, and good luck with the rest of your season." Then offered his hand for a shake. The 'neer looked him up and down and told him to go F himself. So much for being hospitable to these folks

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

A buddy of mine, trying to be polite and hospitable, told a 'neer "Great game, thanks for coming, I hope you have a safe ride home, and good luck with the rest of your season." Then offered his hand for a shake. The 'neer looked him up and down and told him to go F himself. So much for being hospitable to these folks

There were two kinds of fans...the ones you describe, and the ones that were classy.  It seems like the "hillbilly"-type fans were the ********....go figure

Archived