• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do we break the Top 10 now?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Again, WVU has a VERY underrated defense, we were trying to run out the clock in the 4th quarter, no plays downfield.  Now, maybe that theory was wrong, but it did eat time off the clock.  What do you want, huge offensive numbers or a W.  I'll take a W.  We did eat time off the clock.  The offense will be fine.  I expect big offensive numbers the next 2 weeks, and then probably a similar grind it our game against Rutgers.

The W is all that matters.  And for the yards they gave up the offense played great, many of those yards were when they were throwing ball downfield trying to play catchup, so it is misleading. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

I think we will be 11 or 12 in this coming poll, and up to 9-10 after beating FAU.

• Content Count:  1,528

I say #12. I wouldnt b surprised if Rutgers was still ahead of us. We stil had some voters not even vote for us last week. We need to pull for Auburn today, that would do wonders for our SOS. The UF/LSU and Texas/Ok games will jump us to top 10.

• Content Count:  159

Top 10, not yet. I'm guessing 11 at best, but probably 12th or 13th. A lot depends on what happens today in football. LSU isn't manhandling Tulane as you would expect, and if Auburn beats FL then all bets are off because who knows what could happen. Either way I agree that we should be ranked above Rutgers who hasn't beaten any ranked/quality opponents to date, yet they are ranked higher SOLELY due to their pre-season rankings and not anything else.

I'm sorry, and no disrespect to the Scarlet Knights, but until those guys face and beat a quality team I am not sold on them. I can say the same for the Bearcats, although at least they have played a PAC-10 team.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

How far do Oklahoma fall?

Somewhere BEHIND USF. LOL

• Content Count:  498

I feel if texas falls like they should and perhaps wisonsin falls we are in.  If auburn can pull an unlikely upset over florida we are definetely in 100%

• Content Count:  105

OU falls behind USF, but they beat Texas next week... heck the 'horns might lose this week... with the Sooners loss, I predict USF #10!

• Content Count:  401

We will be between 5-7. We will jump a lot of people.

• Content Count:  498

Our only problem is our average offense.  Hopefully they can start gelling more over the next two games in time for rutgers, because our defense is elite, probably top 3.  It isnt just a coincedence that every team we play coughs up the ball to us, they aren't handing us the game, our D is taking the game from them.

Archived