• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

ESPN commentators

cayman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  73
  • Days Won:  0

They talk about what is wrong with WVU and they dont deserver the #5 spot...but they should be focusing on the talent of USF!!!

P.S. To the idiot WVU guys on here who claimed everyone was going to tune out for the second half.  I am going to watch the second half, I bet you are too...and pray your team has a chance!

• Content Count:  73

Lou Holtz is sticking up for us though.  Hahaha...I just heard them say "no flipping out there" referring to channel swapping.

• Content Count:  58

Hope yall watching at home are enjoying it. Checkin in on my Black Berry and this game is crazy and being up 14-3 at the half and we get the ball is huge. Weren't we sposed to be done by the half?

Hope our O has a better second half but our D has been nasty this game!!!! Go Bulls and all I can say is campus is gonna be crazy after this game!

• Content Count:  134

The main dude in the booth, McDonough I think, must have little man syndrome.  

He's a small guy and he's trying to talk really low.  Check it out next time they show him in the booth.

As far Lou Holth ith concerned, I had to put a towel under my televithion so he wouldn't thpray all over my floor.

Good job, and hope ya'll turn it up a notch next half.

GO BULLS!!!,

War Eagle

• Content Count:  349

Good job, and hope ya'll turn it up a notch next half.

GO BULLS!!!,

War Eagle

And we'll be routing for you guys tomorrow!

War Eagle,

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  16

Man.....Yall have some of the sickest Uniforms out there (Sickest, meaning Flippin' Sweet), that Green and Gold is pretty F'n sharp.  And, is it just me, or does USF have some of the Hottest looking Honeys on campus....I'm just sayin'.  Anywoo, Go F'N Bulls and War F'N Eagle.  Woooooooo, that game really pumped me the (F) Up.  I hope our boys saw that game, to give them a little confidence going into the Florida game....seeing that one of our two loses was to a Really Good Football (T)eam.  Who's next on yall's schedule?  Rutgers, Louisville, and Cincy?  I'll be back at least once or twice during the week....and by the way, I'm a Bulls Fan.....I was one after the Auburn/USF game, seeing how you guys travel and the great appreciation you all had for the game, no matter if we were beating yall or vice verse.  I'll leave with this......Go Bulls and War Eagle.

I noticed the same in regards to the primary focus on the mistakes WVU has made rather than a focus on what a good game USF ran. That is expected though, WVU didn't play like a number 5 team. One of the commentators did say that FL is now a Big 4 state... he said it with conviction. I like the focus that they had on Moffitt... he played an amazing game and it was nice to see that acknowledged. I'm proud of the Bulls.

Unrelated, but: I just want to say, most of the Auburn fans I've interracted with have been top-notch class acts. It is refreshing to say the least.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I can understand why everyone focuses on WVU here. College football is all about offense. The Heisman race is basically a beauty pageant for offensive players. How often do you hear college football analysts really spend time on defense? There are so few top-quality defenses out there that no one talks about them. So when one of those top-quality defenses holds a juggernaut like WVU to 13 points, the story is going to be "what's wrong with WVU?"

But we know better.

• Content Count:  2,523

If we only forced this many turnovers once this season, I could see some of their comments.  but when we force TONS of turnovers EVERY WEEK, that's not a coincidence.  That's guys hitting hard and knowing how to force them.  Watch all those teams like FSU and Miami back in their hey day and many times their wins were just like this.  The only difference was their offense knew how to convert for points.

When we get a turnover, we've got to settle down and set up some drives to rest the defense or we risk what almost happened tonight.  If our defense had been spelled more, no way that QB converts those long runs.

Great win though and I'm pumped!

Go Bulls...

• Content Count:  8

Man.....Yall have some of the sickest Uniforms out there (Sickest, meaning Flippin' Sweet), that Green and Gold is pretty F'n sharp.  And, is it just me, or does USF have some of the Hottest looking Honeys on campus....I'm just sayin'.  Anywoo, Go F'N Bulls and War F'N Eagle.  Woooooooo, that game really pumped me the (F) Up.  I hope our boys saw that game, to give them a little confidence going into the Florida game....seeing that one of our two loses was to a Really Good Football (T)eam.  Who's next on yall's schedule?  Rutgers, Louisville, and Cincy?  I'll be back at least once or twice during the week....and by the way, I'm a Bulls Fan.....I was one after the Auburn/USF game, seeing how you guys travel and the great appreciation you all had for the game, no matter if we were beating yall or vice verse.  I'll leave with this......Go Bulls and War Eagle.

Our remaining schedule is as follows: @FAU (10/6), UCF (10/13), @Rutgers (10/18), @UConn (10/27), Cincinatti (11/3), @Syracuse (11/10), Louisville (11/17), @Pitt (11/24).

Archived