• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gruden to introduce USF starters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

I was kind of hoping for Jeff Wagner... but Gruden will rock.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone said that Jennifer Garner is gonna do the lineups for WVU.  DId she go to school there?

From IMDB:

Jennifer Garner, who has catapulted into stardom with her lead role on the series "Alias" (2001), has come a long way from her birthplace of Houston, Texas. Raised in Charleston, West Virginia by her mother Pat, a retired English teacher, and her father, Bill, a former chemical engineer, Jennifer was the middle sibling of three girls.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004950/bio

• Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

I love that Gruden is doing the intros.  First of all, for recruiting, it ties into the idea that our NFL club is watching...always watching.  Second, Gruden is a member of this community.  His backing of our Bulls goes along the lines of Publix, the Suntrust building, etc. backing our Bulls.  And, this is something we want - especially moving forward after this game.  Remember, one of the reasons we were invited to the Big East is the population in which our school is in.  Last, this is not out of character for Gruden at all.  I remember ESPN interviewing him at a Tampa Bay Lightning game during the Stanley Cup finals against Calgary.  So, it's all good to me!!!

Guest JulmisteForPrez

I'm not a Bucs fan (bet you couldn't have guessed that, huh?), but I think it's pretty sweet that Gruden is doing th intros.

Wonder how much he knows about our players, though.

• Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

Am I the only person that does not understand this at all ??? Why is ESPN having someone with no connection to our team do the interduction? I would almost prefer to have that shermanator kid back, at least he will probably be at the game.

Does it REALLY matter... plus, recruits will eat it up seeing an NFL coach introduce our team.

Most recruits well be playing, only the few teams that have a bye will see it.  I agree it should have been someone closely linked to the school or a fan. 

You better believe the recruits will see it, especially after we win.

Copies of the game will be on every recruits doorstep Saturday afternoon. (If that'a allowed by the NCAA natzi's)

Most recruits that are interested will ahve the DVR going somewhere also.

• Content Count:  349
  • Days Won:  0

If they're having Jenifer Gardner, perhaps we should have gotten Hulk Hogan to come over from Clearwater? Hmm... maybe he and Clebert could have a bench press contest, too :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

Am I the only person that does not understand this at all ??? Why is ESPN having someone with no connection to our team do the interduction? I would almost prefer to have that shermanator kid back, at least he will probably be at the game.

Does it REALLY matter... plus, recruits will eat it up seeing an NFL coach introduce our team.

Most recruits well be playing, only the few teams that have a bye will see it.  I agree it should have been someone closely linked to the school or a fan. 

You better believe the recruits will see it, especially after we win.

Copies of the game will be on every recruits doorstep Saturday afternoon. (If that'a allowed by the NCAA natzi's)

[glow=yellow,2,300]Most recruits that are interested will ahve the DVR going somewhere also[/glow].

That's what I was thinking, too ....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,508
  • Days Won:  422

If they're having Jenifer Gardner, perhaps we should have gotten Hulk Hogan to come over from Clearwater? Hmm... maybe he and Clebert could have a bench press contest, too :D

Forget Hulk .... We need Brooke to sing the National Anthem, bringing some of that karma from the Lightning Stanley Cup run.

Archived