• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gruden to introduce USF starters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Am I the only person that does not understand this at all ??? Why is ESPN having someone with no connection to our team do the interduction? I would almost prefer to have that shermanator kid back, at least he will probably be at the game.

Does it REALLY matter... plus, recruits will eat it up seeing an NFL coach introduce our team.

Most recruits well be playing, only the few teams that have a bye will see it.  I agree it should have been someone closely linked to the school or a fan. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

yea I got no problem with Gruden doing the intros.  However, I liked it when they showed the players hometowns next to their names

someone said that Jennifer Garner is gonna do the lineups for WVU.  DId she go to school there?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  139

who knows-- maybe Gruden talking will get some Bucs fans to consider backing us as well.

• Content Count:  1,260

There are going to be alot of recruits watching at home...let them have a Chucky-sighting. Most of us will be at the stadium..so it makes no difference.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

There are going to be alot of recruits watching at home...let them have a Chucky-sighting. Most of us will be at the stadium..so it makes no difference.

No there will not be a lot of recruits watching at home because most high school football games are on Fridays.  Only the players on teams with bye weeks will be at home watching and that will be FAR from the majority. 

i dont think having Gruden do the intros would make any difference to a recruit, but it does make a HUGE impact with the casual football fan.

• Content Count:  1,260

No there will not be a lot of recruits watching at home because most high school football games are on Fridays.   Only the players on teams with bye weeks will be at home watching and that will be FAR from the majority. 

Put me in my place  :)

• Content Count:  594

Jennifer Garner went to Denison, which is in Ohio. She is from Charleston, WV though, which would explain why she's doing the intros.

• Content Count:  153

If I were a high school player considering either school, I'd have the DVR fired up and would be watching the game when I got home.  I'm quite sure most will be watching.

Archived