• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower bowl sold out for UCF

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  275
  • Days Won:  0

Do student tix open on monday again?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

30 yard line will be in the $1000 and up donation level for normal season tickets-- not sure how it applies to the game package though

these tickets do exist for UCF-- you simply have to call and talk to USF directly BUT be prepared to buy the rest of season if you want these and they may not all be in the same seat(s)-- they can work it for you.

THey did the same thing for the WVU game with a 4 ticket package. It just never was a big problem to get a ticket before save a few games

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I just did a search on Ticketmaster for Best Available for One ticket and it came up in section 220 in the corner. So the lower bowl isn't comepletly sold out yet, but for all intents and purposes it will be. The upper deck seems relatively empty at this point. The West upper deck is not available yet and on the East side it puts you right at the 50 in Row D. Not sure I'd want those seats though. I saw some UCFer post he bought a block of 30 seats right there in rows B and C.

I'll bet many Tampa residents are waiting to see how we do in this game before buying more tickets.

bear in mind, UF is off that weekend. Several of my friends who normally would be going to a UF home game or watching a UF game are planning on going to the UCF-USF game. FSU also plays a weekday game against Wake so we might even get some FSU casual fans. I think we might see a nice turnout-- probably not a sellout but approaching 46K or more.

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

I think another factor is several folks need to know when the start time is before they buy tickets. Some can make the noon starts but others can't. I'm sure this weekend we'll find out if any TV picks it up or if it will stay a 7:00 start. I'm thinking ESPNU might pick it up and they have a 7:00 slot presently unfilled.

again

student tix

when

if done the same as the past two weeks-- it will be done the Monday of the week of the game -- October 8th

I think another factor is several folks need to know when the start time is before they buy tickets. Some can make the noon starts but others can't. I'm sure this weekend we'll find out if any TV picks it up or if it will stay a 7:00 start. I'm thinking ESPNU might pick it up and they have a 7:00 slot presently unfilled.

If we beat WVU-- ESPn might move their schedule around a bit and put us on earlier-- especially if UCF wins this weekend too and continues to garner more votes in the poll. Lots of factors-- I think we get more moeny for ESPN/ESPN2 than we would for ESPNU

Archived