• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

...any Hulk Hogan or Gallagher sightings?!?!?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Hahaa...just throwin it out there.  LOL

I didn't know about Nick Hogan.  That sucks...

Hey, I don't know about all you guys...but I thought Gallagher was HILARIOUS!!!

Regardless, GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Just another [glow=green,2,300]USF BULLS[/glow] fan to me...

• Content Count:  2,511

Since Hulk Hogan did not graduate from USF, and actually dropped out of USF, I would not consider him a worthy example of a former attendee of USF. 

• Content Count:  232

Just wondering if anyone thinks we might see some famous USF Alums at the Game this Friday.  I remember last year at the Rutgers game ESPN made a big deal about Tony Soprano being at the game.  What about the HOGANS?!?!?

OR How about we get Gallagher to do a spot on TV where he has a Watermelon Painted with a WVU logo and then smashes it with his giant Hammer!!!

I think its genious!!!

I mean...people know Gallagher, right?

GO BULLS!!!

who are these hogan's and gallagher's you speak of?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

In a random chance meeting, I met Gallagher in the Cincinnati International Airport while awaiting a flight back to Canada.  He was an interesting person to say the least.  He is 100% STRANGE.  He doesn't like to sit next to people (When he sat down and someone sat down in the seat next to him, he would move to another place with at least a 2 seat buffer zone around him.), and he is extremely ANTI-USF Football.  I struck up a conversation with him with the introduction of us both being USF alumni.  We started the conversation in a normal fashion, discussing his college days there and then when it lead to the football issue, he made it totally clear that Football will lead to the degredation of USF academics.  I suppose that should answer any questions on the possibility of him doing anything for USF Athletics.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Didn't Joey Galloway say he was coming?

• Content Count:  358

In a random chance meeting, I met Gallagher in the Cincinnati International Airport while awaiting a flight back to Canada.  He was an interesting person to say the least.  He is 100% STRANGE.  He doesn't like to sit next to people (When he sat down and someone sat down in the seat next to him, he would move to another place with at least a 2 seat buffer zone around him.), and he is extremely ANTI-USF Football.  I struck up a conversation with him with the introduction of us both being USF alumni.  We started the conversation in a normal fashion, discussing his college days there and then when it lead to the football issue, he made it totally clear that Football will lead to the degredation of USF academics.  I suppose that should answer any questions on the possibility of him doing anything for USF Athletics.

Who's Gallagher?  I'm guessing some B-list celebrity from the '70s.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Was this the real Gallagher, or his brother that parades around as the real Gallagher and tries to make a living off of his brother's schtik?

• Content Count:  2,726

Ok so since some of us don't keep up with Pop Culture...well somthing like that...lol

Here is Gallagher's Website.  http://gallaghersmash.com/

He was a Sudo-Famous Comedian in the 1980's.  His main gag would be to take a watermelon and smash it with a large hammer called the Sledge-o-Matic.  The audience would go nuts...he still tours, therefor he is still somewhat known.  Which is cool since he's been around since the late 70's.

...again, Regardless GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  358

Ok so since some of us don't keep up with Pop Culture...well somthing like that...lol

Here is Gallagher's Website.  http://gallaghersmash.com/

He was a Sudo-Famous Comedian in the 1980's.  His main gag would be to take a watermelon and smash it with a large hammer called the Sledge-o-Matic.  The audience would go nuts...he still tours, therefor he is still somewhat known.  Which is cool since he's been around since the late 70's.

...again, Regardless GO BULLS!!!

Uh, yeah.  I guess you didn't detect my <sarcasm>.

Sad that some washed-up has-been is at the top of USF's celebrity list.

Archived