• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

...any Hulk Hogan or Gallagher sightings?!?!?!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,726
  • Days Won:  0

Just wondering if anyone thinks we might see some famous USF Alums at the Game this Friday.  I remember last year at the Rutgers game ESPN made a big deal about Tony Soprano being at the game.  What about the HOGANS?!?!?

OR How about we get Gallagher to do a spot on TV where he has a Watermelon Painted with a WVU logo and then smashes it with his giant Hammer!!!

I think its genious!!!

I mean...people know Gallagher, right?

GO BULLS!!!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Just wondering if anyone thinks we might see some famous USF Alums at the Game this Friday.  I remember last year at the Rutgers game ESPN made a big deal about Tony Soprano being at the game.  What about the HOGANS?!?!?

OR How about we get Gallagher to do a spot on TV where he has a Watermelon Painted with a WVU logo and then smashes it with his giant Hammer!!!

I think its genious!!!

I mean...people know Gallagher, right?

GO BULLS!!!

I say let the team get our recognition.  Why use people who havent been there to promote our program the whole time and would only be jumping on the bandwagon for a game (if we lost they will be nowhere to be seen) when the team and the coaches deserve 100% of the attention.  All killer and no filler baby!

• Content Count:  2,726

Haha...i guess so.  But it would be neat to have them there...why not?  You know?

Sure there are alot of Bandwagoners...can't get a fanbase with out them!  Some will stay, thats for sure...

GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I don't want to see either at the game. I much rather see former athletes at the game (NFL, MLS, NBA, etc) there.

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Unfortunately many of our best-known former athletes are going to be busy coaching their high school teams (Blackwell, Barnhardt) or getting ready for NFL games (Henry, Mitchell, Hall).

• Content Count:  1,479

Since its Friday, we possibly could get a few of the former Bulls in the NFL, and there will be plenty of Bucs players.

Bulls_8VA, not sure if you know about this since you are in Japan, but Nick Hogan is under a lot of fire for his driving record and recently was in a wreck that seriously injured a friend of his. It's still a big deal in Tampa media right now, so I'm not sure how much attention they want to bring to themselves or how the media would play it.

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I guess Hogan is kinda cool. But Gallagher? You don't think people will get a chuckle ou of that one?.

USC has Will Ferrel...and USF has Gallagher.

No thanks

• Content Count:  1,457

Yes there will be famous people there - all 20,000 season ticket holders!

• Content Count:  3,647
  • Days Won:  4

Maybe Lauren Hutton from the 80's will show up?!?  ;D

0627_0050.jpg

Archived