• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Painting the Field

Guest JulmisteForPrez
Unfortunately, we will never be able to paint anything around the 30's which is where the league wants Big East.  Our Big East is on the side of the benches off the field out of  range.

All I want is that **** white flag off the center of the field!

that sucks since were on espn this weekend......but hopefully for WVU well be able to get that STUPID UGLY white flag out of there

I remember one game where they painted over the white with green paint and it blended in nicely with the grass color around it, and it looked MUCH better. I don't know why they reverted back to that ghastly white. That would solve the problem.

Well geepers creepers, fellow Bulls fans................I can't think of any solution to this problem, can you??

(if you build it, you can paint)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  821
  • Days Won:  2

I would expect the WVU and UL games to be painted.

I don't think the Louisville game would meet the "policy" of the bucs being gone for 2 weeks.  They play at home 8 days later.

I think we are out of luck for the Louisville game.

• Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  0

I think it is a 11 day policy, prety much done to assure that unless they have a byweek or two straight away games.

• Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Unfortunately, we will never be able to paint anything around the 30's which is where the league wants Big East.  Our Big East is on the side of the benches off the field out of  range.

that sucks since were on espn this weekend......but hopefully for WVU well be able to get that STUPID UGLY white flag out of there

I remember one game where they painted over the white with green paint and it blended in nicely with the grass color around it, and it looked MUCH better. I don't know why they reverted back to that ghastly white. That would solve the problem.

Well geepers creepers, fellow Bulls fans................I can't think of any solution to this problem, can you??

you wouldn't be implying that we need an OCS, do you?  I figured you were very anti OCS.

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I could care less how they paint the field as long as we keep winning.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

you wouldn't be implying that we need an OCS, do you?  I figured you were very anti OCS.

Oh, I am indeed VERY anti-OCS.

I think squirming under the pewter thumb of Daddy Glazer is totally dope, yo?

Nothing says "BIG TIME COLLEGE FOOTBALL PROGRAM" like Buccaneer logos in the end zones, at mid-field, etc.

Nothing says it like empty red seats, and a total lack of our own identity.

Long live the Glazer reign of terror!!

Empty Green Seats would be better..............

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Empty Green Seats would be better..............

Totally.

Only, since we could actually build according to need (imagine that), we wouldn't have to build a third deck that we have to close off for 97% of the games.

Therefore, number of empty seats in our own stadium = drastically, drastically lower.

But at least the ones that were vacant wouldn't stand out like Daddy Glazer's thumb as he's pressing down on us really firmly.

Seems like you have a thing for Daddy Glazer.....This has no bearing on how we play week in and week out.  You want an OCS, we get it, now move on.

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Seems like you have a thing for Daddy Glazer.....This has no bearing on how we play week in and week out.  You want an OCS, we get it, now move on.

Every thread about field painting is well within the reasonable range for discussion about an OCS.

Such threads would cease to exist if we had one.

These folks want the field painted.  Should they move on, too?

Archived