• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Policy - IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, I just picked up my stylish wristband and am already wishing it was off. These things are annoying but I'll live.

are they just giving out those paper wristbands like from bars??  hell i've definitely destroyed those in one night at a bar much less trying to keep it on for an entire week

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  594

That's absolutely disgusting if you're expected to wear a wristband for an entire week.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

what kind of wristbands are they? are they special in some way or are they just your standard wristband that someone could find elsewhere?

• Content Count:  1,457

This is a wonderful policy - 12k in potential student's at home games will be deafening!  They will hoot, hollar, screem, chant, groan, moan, and weeze!

• Content Count:  743

they are like those but they aren't paper. they are that cheap plastic material.

• Content Count:  509

I don't see what the big deal is wearing a plastic wristband for a week.  draw a circle and some numbers on it, and pretend it's a watch.

has anybody bought companion tickets yet?  do they give you extra wristbands or do they assume the companions will be entering with the student, and only the student needs the wrist band?

• Content Count:  1,238

Any idea how close we are to 12k for north carolina? Im trying to avoid having to make the trip to tampa from st pete twice.

• Content Count:  12,293

i have seen and heard conflicting stories about the companion wrist bands...some students said they bought a companion ticket and didnt get a wrist band, then i also saw students on campus walking around with an extra wrist band (i assume it was for a companion ticket they bought)

i would think they would have to give a wristband for each ticket because the wristbands will be needed to get in that student section in the lower bowl

• Content Count:  12,454
  • Days Won:  25

Thank The Good Lord for season tickets!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  297
  • Days Won:  2

So for WVU, say I have a friend who is lining up at the crack of dawn to get the ticket/wristband/livestrong whatever it is...

Can he still purchase companion tickets for that WVU game, and do those count towards the 12,000 allotment for the student section?

This is coming from a proud alum that would rather sit in the student section than 220... where it will be 3 people and rock sitting on their hands...

Archived