• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Policy - IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

Also, I received the Oracle by email this morning and the article stated pretty much everything that has already been said.  However I did not see anything mentioned previously about the WVA game on here and I've included an excert from the article pertaining to that.

"Tickets for the West Virginia game will become available Monday morning at 6 a.m., allowing students to camp overnight to obtain wristbands. Security and bathrooms will be open at the Sun Dome.

"We want the students to come early, camp and we'll open up early to get them off to class," McGillis said. "We'll open up early every day for the rest of the week to accommodate students."

The Sun Dome ticket office will be open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. Tuesday through Thursday."

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  565

Got a ticket, and a very stylish wristband... they make you put it on before you get a ticket...

As of 7:30, 10 student tickets were distributed... Won't be like that next Monday  :)

• Content Count:  7,890

so is the upper deck (at least west side) is going to open for the rest of season?

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

So if you get your tickets on Monday you will need to wear a wristband all week? Great plan ::)

• Content Count:  509

So if you get your tickets on Monday you will need to wear a wristband all week? Great plan ::)

oh no!  they'll be shunned!  how will they ever accsessorize a bright green wristband for a whole week!  Shooooooop!!!

People will be walking around campus with thier wrists held high!  It will be just like Iraq after the first election.

• Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Or it will get dirty and annoying, this is why most people pop them off as soon as they are able (and that is usually after wearing them for only a few hours).

oh no!  they'll be shunned!  how will they ever accsessorize a bright green wristband for a whole week!  Shooooooop!!!

People will be walking around campus with thier wrists held high!  It will be just like Iraq after the first election.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Put it on then?  Umm, what about for the companion tickets?!?!

• Content Count:  511
  • Days Won:  1

Since when have student attendance been capped anyway?  ALL students pay fees, therefore ALL students, even if it EXCEEEDS 12k, should be let in.

I think there should be a separate section for students that get companion tickets.

I don't know why they are saying they will have a cap when no student will/can't be turned away.  I think this is all just some crazy marketing scheme so that students will get there early.

And then how is the Football team expected to return a profit? USF is prepared to wat 12K tickets the rest are for profit. I think that is more than fair.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Ill be at the games very bright n early now to make sure I get my seat in the end zone and not the nose bleeds.

But after this semester, its season ticket time

yep...exactly...

Agreed.

USF should offer student season tickets like that school to the east (cant believe i said we should get an idea from them). 

Edit- Eric maybe you can bring this up to the apporpriate person in athletics? 

I have student season tickets.  After graduation you can purchase season tickets in the student section for the cost of a student buying companion tickets for you for the whole season.  It's around $16 a game.  I think you can only do this for 1 or 2 years after graduation though.

Not what i meant.  I was saying they should allow students to purchase season tickets in the student section at an additional (already paying the fees).  It would allow students to have guaranteed lower bowl seats and give the athletic department a small boost in profit im sure.  Charge the students a $50.00 or $75.00 charge  to basically get their tickets in advance.  They did this at UCF this year. 

• Content Count:  743

Yeah, I just picked up my stylish wristband and am already wishing it was off. These things are annoying but I'll live.

Archived