• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student Ticket Policy - IMPORTANT FOR STUDENTS

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,741
  • Days Won:  3

You know...it would be just peachy keen to fill that lower bowl on a regular basis, and see the third deck opened - not just for overflow - but for season ticket sales as well. You figure with 20K season tickets sold, that's 'bout 50% of the lower bowl. Wonder how long it's gonna take to have demand for 40K season tickets? It took eleven years to reach 20K.

Regardless...it looks like USF is making the effort to ensure that tickets are available to students, but it does seem to be a two way street...you gotta participate or it might be too late!

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  98
  • Days Won:  0

Basketball is different...there's only so many seats.  Ray Jay has tons of room.  Let's be honest, we know 40k students won't show up.  What if 15-20k wanted to go?  There's room in the stadium...

Maybe one day we'll need to start the lottery and limiting tickets, I don't think we're there just yet.

Be happy it is free.....most big time programs charge 500 or more a year to get into the games.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,627
  • Days Won:  6

Need to only sell 11,000 more season tickets so that singles are ONLY available in the upper deck.  Lower bowl capacity 42,000 = 31,000 season tickets, 3,000 visitor allocation plus 8,000 students.

Need to only sell 11,000 more season tickets so that singles are ONLY available in the upper deck.  Lower bowl capacity 42,000 = 31,000 season tickets, 3,000 visitor allocation plus 8,000 students.

The problem will be, of course, the fact that most of those remaining season tickets will be in donor areas...

• Content Count:  5,241

Ill be at the games very bright n early now to make sure I get my seat in the end zone and not the nose bleeds.

But after this semester, its season ticket time

• Content Count:  12,293

Ill be at the games very bright n early now to make sure I get my seat in the end zone and not the nose bleeds.

yep...exactly...

• Content Count:  1,532

I know it has been posted in other threads... but for the students... I figured it should be on the front page.  Students CAN be shut out of the game if USF runs out of tickets.

Merged it with the other thread, but your topic title was appropriate and needed to be out there.

That's fine... you just cought me off guard!  I thought I posted a reply and not a thread for a second... haha

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

yep...exactly...

Agreed.

USF should offer student season tickets like that school to the east (cant believe i said we should get an idea from them). 

Edit- Eric maybe you can bring this up to the apporpriate person in athletics? 

• Content Count:  2,277

yep...exactly...

Agreed.

USF should offer student season tickets like that school to the east (cant believe i said we should get an idea from them). 

Edit- Eric maybe you can bring this up to the apporpriate person in athletics? 

I have student season tickets.  After graduation you can purchase season tickets in the student section for the cost of a student buying companion tickets for you for the whole season.  It's around $16 a game.  I think you can only do this for 1 or 2 years after graduation though.

Archived