• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Some new information on WVU tickets

BJ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

I heard from a good friend of mine some information he got from someone (i forget who exactly) that deals with the tickets, and here's what I know so far:

Each valid student ID can get ONE student ticket (obviously), and ONE COMPANION TICKET.

My friend said tickets go on sale monday (did not say a time).

He said you will get a wristband with your ticket in one of two colors signifying whether you get to sit in the regular student section or the top level (so they are opening more student section). He said they might be doing a lottery, they might be doing first come first serve, he wasn't sure yet.

*EDIT* OFFICIAL INFORMATION BELOW:

Students can now pick up their free tickets during the week leading up to the game.

The benefits of picking up your free ticket early are:

- The first 8,000 students receive a wrist band ensuring priority access in the south end zone of the lower bowl

- Minimize the waiting and long lines at Raymond James Stadium

Students can pick up their tickets for the North Carolina game (Saturday at Noon on ESPN) at the Sun Dome ticket office during the following hours:

7 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Thursday & Friday, Sept. 20-21

Student ticket pickup will be available all next week for the game against No. 5 West Virginia (Friday, Sept. 28 at 8 p.m. on ESPN):

6 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Monday, Sept. 24 (Students can camp out in front of the Sun Dome)

7 a.m. - 6 p.m. - Tuesday - Thursday, Sept. 25-27

7 a.m. - Noon - Friday, Sept. 28

Students must bring a valid USF ID to pick up tickets.  Subject to availability, tickets will be available between Gates A and B on game day at Raymond James Stadium.

Ticket office representatives will be on campus on each of the satellite campuses for distribution on Thursday of this week and Tuesday, Sept. 25.

The additional 4,000 seats will be in sections 302-306.  There is no limit on companion tickets for North Carolina ($16 in advance, $21 the day of the game).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  743

So tix for this game won't be walk up welcome its going to be necessary to get a ticket on Monday at the box office?

So tix for this game won't be walk up welcome its going to be necessary to get a ticket on Monday at the box office?

I would bet that anyone showing up at the stadium with a valid ID will get in, but more than likely be in the upper deck.

• Content Count:  743

I would bet that anyone showing up at the stadium with a valid ID will get in, but more than likely be in the upper deck.

So tickets will still be free I just should get them early at the sun dome on Monday?

• Content Count:  7,890

can we put the beef studs in the upper deck next to the WV fans. Let them drive WV fan nutts for awhile

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

So tickets will still be free I just should get them early at the sun dome on Monday?

There has not been a definitive answer to this and its really annoying, screw it im calling the sun dome office tomorrow because im not getting stuck in the upper bowl. 

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I think it should be first come first serve. I don't want to get my tickets early Monday and then end up being stuck in the upper bowl, while people who get their tickets gameday have the chance of sitting lower bowl.

• Content Count:  1,165

I think it should be first come first serve. I don't want to get my tickets early Monday and then end up being stuck in the upper bowl, while people who get their tickets gameday have the chance of sitting lower bowl.

This is my opinion as well.

Archived