• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Camping out on Sunday for tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I say bring back tent city, anyone have a catchy name? It would be nice to bring back some of the passion The Sheriff and Seth brought with Greenbergopolis. I think this new tent city has the potential to be even bigger since instead of bagels and pizza coach Leavitt actually delivers wins ;D

Leavitt County? 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

You guys do realize there are 8,000 tickets for that zone, right?

Yup i realize that, but don't try to jump ahead in line (at least ahead of me) or ill dump my pee jug on you. 

If 8,000 people camp out, I'll give you my season ticket.

Oh so serious all the time. Let us youngins (im assuming your older) have some fun.   

fair enough us old ones used to have to camp out for concert tickets before ticket master; those were good times the 80's I spent 2 days in 84 camping out for U2 tickets in Miami and got great seats and a real good girlfriend out of the deal.

Camping out for tickets can do nothing bad and only pump the team and students as far as I am concerned- do it

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I think the sanctioned name from the Sheriff and Collin for a football tent city, if one ever came to pass, was Leavittown. (I think there was also Cardieriville but I might be wrong on that.)

Archived