• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

AP voters ballots

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

If you are interested in seeing how the AP voters voted the link is below.  Not all the ballots are updated, some show week 16 of last year but most appear to be updated.  I did not look at all of them but some interesting ones are:

Voter from WV has us at #10

Chris Fowler (ESPN) does not have us ranked at all

Brian Landman at the SPTimes has us 18

Florida Today does not have us ranked

Boston Herald, Bergen (NJ) Record and CSTV votershave us at 14

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/files/specials/collegefootball_front/votes/voters.html?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,736
  • Days Won:  120

"Chris Fowler (ESPN) does not have us ranked at all"

big surprise-- that guy is a such a massive tool. His commuter school comment before the Army game still burns me up. Screw him-- ever notice whenever they talk about USF on the gameday show how he grimaces? HE's a punk

• Content Count:  307
  • Days Won:  0

The Florida Today voter has expressed regret for not voting us in this week...thinks he should have dropped UCLA all the way out, and has stated in his blog that he plans on working us back in this weekend, baring we dont get upset.

• Content Count:  307

Here's the links to his message boards/blog on floridatoday.com. 

http://forums.floridatoday.com/viewtopic.php?t=49546&sid=dc33352853b5723d2811471a4e89149b (explanation on South Florida vote)

http://forums.floridatoday.com/viewtopic.php?t=49617&sid=dc33352853b5723d2811471a4e89149b (his entire ballot and response)

• Content Count:  4,642

big surprise-- that guy is a such a massive tool. His commuter school comment before the Army game still burns me up. Screw him-- ever notice whenever they talk about USF on the gameday show how he grimaces? HE's a punk

you are exactly, perfectly correct, sir.  the whole crew seems to always write us off and then sing our praise after we win.  gay.

• Content Count:  4,642

Fowler is on the juice.

they should put an asterisk next to his name when they are on t.v.  :D ;D

• Content Count:  1,981

During one of the shows last week somebody mentioned how we were the 2nd best team in the state and Fowler replied: "Miami might take issue with that, they had to play Oklahoma." You would think they went to 3OT against Oklahoma by that comment.

• Content Count:  1,981

The Florida Today voter has expressed regret for not voting us in this week...thinks he should have dropped UCLA all the way out, and has stated in his blog that he plans on working us back in this weekend, baring we dont get upset.

You gotta like David Jones, he is not afraid of saying "I f*ed up!" while discussing his Top 25. Many voters would give you some ignorant BS about why they didn't vote you in and they'll stick to it. He did votes in after beating Auburn.

• Content Count:  159

During one of the shows last week somebody mentioned how we were the 2nd best team in the state and Fowler replied: "Miami might take issue with that, they had to play Oklahoma." You would think they went to 3OT against Oklahoma by that comment.

I'm sorry ... Miami who?  :-)

That guy is a tool. If anyone honestly believes that the 'Canes or 'Noles could take us on a neutral field this year, or even at their home field for that matter and crush us is insane. I'm not saying we would crush either team, but I would be dollars to dohnuts that we would win or come **** close (though leaning a LOT more toward the former ;-)

Archived