• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To Do List..?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I actually did send an email to TECO about sponsoring a "green" USF (giving away green shirts for the green out, etc.).

I got an email back to contact John Hamilton (jshamilton@tecoenergy.com).

Might want to start hitting him with emails also to get a little fire under them. Stress the environment and how "going green" could be great for their image.

• Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

Interesting thought!!

Anyone want to take this one, ahem, by the horns?

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Just had an idea. It would be great if we can get some shots of campus on TV. Since we don't have an on-campus stadium it would seem getting this might be tough. BUT, maybe we can dye the MLK fountain water green and they can get some nice camera shots of the MLK, the green water, and the view of the green open space. Although, I don't know if that is disrespectful of the monument. If not that, maybe we can get some other kind of body of water green on campus.

Just an idea!

• Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

Has anyone thought about a song for the 4th quarter?  I would say go down the road of ACDC, like "Hells Bells" or "Thunderstruck".  Or maybe even Metallica's "Enter Sandman"....Just some thoughts from someone who is out of town for military duty and wishes he could be there to see this!

Archived