• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

To Do List..?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  0

I thought Wagner was working getting the braclets... no?

Don't know? I've not read that; where was that mentioned? I don't want to duplicate efforts.

I did go ahead and send the request to a good friend of mine that does promotional material. He has a place overseas that can quote it...says it will be pennies a piece.

Any thought on QTY? I told him 100k..

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,461

I think this has the possibility to be huge - and likely a good thing for Moffitt (I'm guessing here that this is who athletics will go with).

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I thought Wagner was working getting the braclets... no?

Don't know? I've not read that; where was that mentioned? I don't want to duplicate efforts.

I did go ahead and send the request to a good friend of mine that does promotional material. He has a place overseas that can quote it...says it will be pennies a piece.

Any thought on QTY? I told him 100k..

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?topic=37289.0;all

reply #27

Received a quote from a vendor on the bracelets. CHEAP, but takes a while to get here.

Steve, pricing is enclosed below. Firstly, I don’t recommend doing a white lettering with black outline as it has to be done via screen print and the imprint as it is on top of rubber, will wear off.

Item: Silicon bracelet

Quantity: 100,000 pieces            Emboss logo                Price: $0.085/pice

Quantity: 100,000 pieces            Embossed w/color fill    Price: $0.128/pc

Shipping method: Sea Freight – takes roughly 85 days. Cost is $0.04/pc delivered to you in Florida

Air Freight -  takes roughly 45 days. Cost is $0.11/pc delivered to you in Florida

Mold Charge for Deboss: $250/job

Let me know if this info is okay.

Yeah.. disappointed in that. Could probably find someone domestically; but obviously will probably cost twice as much I would think..

• Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

A place called LightBeamLabs will deliver individually wrapped with GO BULLS on one side and FINISH STRONG on the other for $.22 ea.  21 day delivery time.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

• Content Count:  4,501

They are from China and probably have lead paint in them.

• Content Count:  2,461

Prices are right--but we should give athletics a little bit of time to see what they want to do.

We shouldn't end up with our version and an athletics version out there at the same time.

I think if we end up doing it, we pony up the extra few cents a piece to get them quicker.

A place called LightBeamLabs will deliver individually wrapped with GO BULLS on one side and FINISH STRONG on the other for $.22 ea.  21 day delivery time.

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

Fantastic.. I can appreciate that 100%.

Prices are right--but we should give athletics a little bit of time to see what they want to do.

We shouldn't end up with our version and an athletics version out there at the same time.

I think if we end up doing it, we pony up the extra few cents a piece to get them quicker.

I agree. I forwarded the quote I got to the guys @ USF Athletics so they are aware of whats out there.

I think charging $1 for a bracelet is enough margin to pay back the bracelets and make a reasonable donation.

Archived