• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Bowl Predictions

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  505
  • Days Won:  0

there is no way UM makes any bowl

fixed

They may make a bowl but the one they will play in will be on Blue turf

I'm not sure they won't run the ACC table and make a BCS.  Who is going to beat them?  The ACC really really sucks this year.  That is why I am pulling for a&m to beat UM.  I know a&m is above us in the rankings, but I'm afraid of UM getting on a roll and passing us.  I would rather see them lose every game no matter if it costs us a spot or two in the rankings.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  159

There is no freaking way Rutgers is going to make it to a BCS bowl. They will lose at least two games.

man oh man are you under estimating Rutgars.  They have a great defense and Teel is throwing the ball on a rope and to his receivers.

Maybe he is, but we have two of the best shutdown corners around. Let's see him do that against Jenkins. Say it with me now ... I-N-T ... I-N-T ... I-N-T!

But that aside, I am disappointed by the MCC being the bowl they have "predicted" us to be at. I agree with the others, AIM HIGH and right now we are doing fine. It's WAAAAY too early in the season to really be talking bowls anyway. Let's see how we play in our next two games first. If we come out with W's on both we'll have a better grip on where we may be heading this year, but again let's take it one game at a time. I'm all for AIMING HIGH and shooting for the stars! :-)

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

I'm thinking GT vs. USF in the Gator would be the best draw for the Gator Bowl.  Drawing from both directions.  And close.

I'm with you on this one... think it would be great, easier for me( & BiggTipp) to travel to... :popcorn

Are you another Hernando County Bull?  I am in Spring Hill.

Grateful, he is my father in law, we both live 10 miles east of brooksville and about 1 mile from eachother

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

Man, I would love to see Boston College vs. USF in a BCS game. 

• Content Count:  358

If for some strange reason, we don't win the Big East...

Meineke Car Care

South Florida vs. Miami or Florida State

(Big East No. 3/Navy vs.ACC No. 5/6/7)

How cool would that be!  After spanking them, that would prove we're the 2nd best team in Florida

• Content Count:  4,501

I wouldn't be that excited about playing Miami since we have them on the schedule five more times but forcing FSU to play us would be sweet.  i doubt they will take two Florida teams.

• Content Count:  401

we could go to MCC and still have a good season, the two problems are that our bowl tie ins suck and we are not attractive to some bowls because we don't travel well compared to other schools.

• Content Count:  1,254

sportsline has us against Virginia in the MCC.

• Content Count:  2,726

Why do people keep forgeting Gator Bowl?  I think this is one of the best bowls for us!  I know that J'ville will be looking for a team that will travel well and book hotels and such.  But, I would be we'd do pretty well. 

As of right now...I'm Aiming HIGH!!! ORANGE BOWL ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

GO BULLS!!!

FINISH STRONG!!!

• Content Count:  349

I'm not sure they won't run the ACC table and make a BCS.  Who is going to beat them?  The ACC really really sucks this year.  That is why I am pulling for a&m to beat UM.  I know a&m is above us in the rankings, but I'm afraid of UM getting on a roll and passing us.  I would rather see them lose every game no matter if it costs us a spot or two in the rankings.

Personally, I think Boston College will win the ACC. They are looking pretty good so far and the coaching change seemed to do some good for them.

Archived