• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#10 Men's Soccer vs. #2 UConn, Friday 7:30 pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

great, lets hope this Ford forgets how to block the last 1:15 and we get one or two past him.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,509
  • Days Won:  422

Over  loss 2-1

• Content Count:  3,103

will this drop us in the polls?  or not much since it was a close game?

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

Might drop us a bit, since we were the home team but the key in soccer is making the Big Dance (tourney).  As long as you get in, you got a chance.

• Content Count:  231

Just got back from the game.  Very disappointing. Had too many missed opportunities, especially in the first half.  Too much dancing with the ball, not enough shooting and passing.  In the second half, 2 shots won't cut it against the No. 2 team in the nation. Which by the way, UCONN does not deserve to be the No. 2 team in the country. 

The Ref might have killed any type of come back.  Some of the worst calls and no calls I have ever seen. 

Have a lot of work to do if we are goign to make any kind of run at a Big East Championship.

• Content Count:  1,911

I was there for the first half. The ref was horrible and UCONN's goalie came up really big on two big time chances. USF should have had a lead going into half. This team had some trouble finishing last year, I hope that's not going to continue this season.

Hopefully the weather didn't affect the crowd too much.  What was the attendance??  Anyone know??

• Content Count:  1,066

Just got back from the game.  Very disappointing. Had too many missed opportunities, especially in the first half.  Too much dancing with the ball, not enough shooting and passing.  In the second half, 2 shots won't cut it against the No. 2 team in the nation. Which by the way, UCONN does not deserve to be the No. 2 team in the country. 

The Ref might have killed any type of come back.  Some of the worst calls and no calls I have ever seen. 

Have a lot of work to do if we are goign to make any kind of run at a Big East Championship.

I totally agree with your analysis.  I would also like to add that I can't remember the name of the Bulls player, but he needs to learn about "touch"...Meaning we could use his leg as a place kicker with the football team.

Also, the Bulls had two great opportunities to make goals. One was a penalty kick that barely missed curving in the top corner.  The second got all post.

All in all, it was a great game.  I hope this ref crew is taken out back and shot!

As always, GO BULLS!!!

• Content Count:  1,066

Hopefully the weather didn't affect the crowd too much.  What was the attendance??  Anyone know??

Don't know the exact number, but the annoucement was made as everyone was leaving that it broke the record again.

We missed a PK?  Really?  Or was it a Free Kick from just outside the box?  Can't be missing PKs.............

Archived