• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#10 Men's Soccer vs. #2 UConn, Friday 7:30 pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  971
  • Days Won:  0

I'll be coming into town Friday for the UNC game and hope to attend.  Does anyone know where you're supposed to park for a soccer game?  I don't want to meet the USF parking nazi's right now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,911

I'll be there.

are you taking pics?

I havent decided on that...I'll probably just go to watch.

• Content Count:  565

I'm going, and bringing some residents that are here for the weekend (hopefully). I love being (literally) right across the street from the stadium 8)

• Content Count:  624

I'll be coming into town Friday for the UNC game and hope to attend.  Does anyone know where you're supposed to park for a soccer game?  I don't want to meet the USF parking nazi's right now.

Bleacher, you can park in any of the parking lots on Maple Street after 5:30pm. Correct if I'm wrong someone, but don't they stop giving tickets out after 5:30pm everyday. Or you can park in the lot in the middle of the Sun Dome, Athletic Bldg, and Rec Center.

• Content Count:  16

They are also doing FREE Pizza for ALL students. This should be a recording setting crowd for USF Soccer with 2000+!!!

I WILL BE THERE!

• Content Count:  143

Big week for USF soccer.  Good news about a recent Soccer Alum making his professional debut. 

http://fc.dallas.mlsnet.com/news/team_news.jsp?ymd=20070917&content_id=117794&vkey=news_fcd&fext=.jsp&team=t104

"FRISCO, Texas -- There weren't many positives for FC Dallas on Saturday night in their 4-2 loss to the New England Revolution. But one bright spot for the Hoops was the MLS debut of 18-year-old rookie Anthony Wallace on the left side of the midfield."

• Content Count:  21,267
  • Days Won:  10

Why is this not a sticky post?  This is like USF Football vs WVA and both being ranked.  We need to get 3000 students to show and start partying for the North Carolina game at this game and we need to get 1500 other fans.  UConn needs to see us rocking the house.

Archived