• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Student WVU Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Charlie Aguirre was the genius behind that idea.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

For students, they start giving them WVU tickets NEXT WEDNESDAY.

If I hear of a change, Ill let ya know

• Content Count:  849

My friend just went to the ticket master on campus and they said they no nothing about giving out student tickets early. They said the tickets will be distributed at Ray Jay as far as their concerned.

Can someone post a link to confirm or refute this?

• Content Count:  12,293

Eric from the Athletic Department said that all students will receive an email either later today or tomorrow explaining everything, so im sure we will know soon enough.

l

• Content Count:  1,254

I don't see why they just don't do it as normal...There is no way they should have to turn away any students at the gate unless we fill the ENITRE lower and upper levels. That would be awesome if we do, but I just don't see it happening. as for the previous post about 18-19K students expected...I highly doubt it. No way we get half the student body to the game.

• Content Count:  1,066

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that one either..?

Oh yeah...I remember that thread last year.

• Content Count:  565

I don't see why they just don't do it as normal...There is no way they should have to turn away any students at the gate unless we fill the ENITRE lower and upper levels. That would be awesome if we do, but I just don't see it happening. as for the previous post about 18-19K students expected...I highly doubt it. No way we get half the student body to the game.

IMO, the UNC game will likely not sell out, or will barely sell out. Therefore, tickets should be distributed as normal. The WVU game, however, will very likely fill up, so I feel that it is in the best interest of USF to sell the tickets a few days in advance, to avoid 3,000 people trying to get through four turnstiles 90 minutes before gametime, and to avoid people getting pissed off when they can't get a ticket 15 minutes before kickoff.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

If you haven't gotten your season tciket yet-- you should consider doing it now-- if I were a student I know I would buying them to amke sure I have good seats for all those years to come. They aren't too expensive with the packages yet.

I bought mine with 2 years still left as a student.  I just sold them and sit in the student section.  Now after graduation I still do the same thing.  I prefer the student section, but want my seats secured for the future.

Definately the thing to do if you can and plan to stay in the area ... we just past 20K season tickets, so there are plenty of good ones out there and best to start your priority points.

http://bullsclub.usf.edu/bullsclub/Priority%20Points.asp

Archived