• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Student WVU Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

You have to admit, this is a very good problem to have.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  9
  • Days Won:  0

Do you guys think I can wait until I'm on campus Tuesday to get my ticket (also need to get 2 companion tickets), or is that too risky?  Also, when do you think I should plan on heading into the game in order to make sure I can sit in the student section?  While it is great that the demand for tickets is so high, I'm kind of worried something is going to happen, so I'll probably just do everything early.

• Content Count:  12,293

yea there will still be PLENTY of student tickets at the gates of RayJay.

as for when you should head into the game...to be safe you are probably gonna need to go in about 40 minutes before kickoff

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

if they ever have to assign seats-- the Beef Studs are going to have trouble securing their favorite area to hang out.

When I went to Illinois-- they had a lottery system to distribute tickets as demand far exceeded supply. THey have the same thing at UF. I never imagined seeing us get into this situation so soon..... maybe it is just this game but with UL and UCF and HC games filling out the year-- UNC may be the last semi-normal game we see this year.

If you haven't gotten your season tciket yet-- you should consider doing it now-- if I were a student I know I would buying them to amke sure I have good seats for all those years to come. They aren't too expensive with the packages yet.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...I hope that I can still get in =/

• Content Count:  2,277

if they ever have to assign seats-- the Beef Studs are going to have trouble securing their favorite area to hang out.

When I went to Illinois-- they had a lottery system to distribute tickets as demand far exceeded supply. THey have the same thing at UF. I never imagined seeing us get into this situation so soon..... maybe it is just this game but with UL and UCF and HC games filling out the year-- UNC may be the last semi-normal game we see this year.

If you haven't gotten your season tciket yet-- you should consider doing it now-- if I were a student I know I would buying them to amke sure I have good seats for all those years to come. They aren't too expensive with the packages yet.

I bought mine with 2 years still left as a student.  I just sold them and sit in the student section.  Now after graduation I still do the same thing.  I prefer the student section, but want my seats secured for the future.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

I don't know how they do it at other schools that have greater demand for seats in the student section than seats available, but if this "problem" becomes the norm, don't think they might not eliminate companion tickets altogether, or at least greatly limit the number they sell. I know I wouldn't be too happy if I was a paying student with an athletics fee taken out of my tuition not able to get into the game because people are buying tickets in the student section for their non-USF fan friends to get into the game. Just my 2 cents.

Also, season tickets are still available until Saturday. If they're still available in the South Endzone don't be afraid to jump on it if you have the means. No donor level required and while the seats may not be as close to the field this season, I'm sure you'll have the option to move closer when you renew next season.

• Content Count:  398

Not that I do not trust the source, but are there any links out there stating this information?

Also, how does this (if at all) affect student companion tix?

I know that UNC companion tickets have been selling since Monday (I still don't believe they are doing it the same way for the WVU game). I personally am a fan of either restricting tickets to one companion per ID, or only allowing companion tickets if there are any student tickets left.

EDIT: And for the love of god and all that is holy, do not let this turn into another UCF 5 dollar ticket fiasco

What was the UCF fiasco?  ???

• Content Count:  1,981

Yeah, I'm not familiar with that one either..?

Last year one of the Greeks had a list with student numbers for about 140 other greeks and he was allowed to buy all those tickets at once, leaving a lot of students at the end of the line without getting any UCF tickets at the special $5 deal.

Archived