• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

tailgating after the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

The security guard came by our place and we thought he was going to tell us to leave.... instead he said that "Just to let you know this isn't a safe neighborhood, be alert."

They don't seem to mind.

• Content Count:  1,165
  • Days Won:  0

I remember last year, we stayed for a couple hours after the Pitt game, fired the grill back up and reopened the coolers. Had no problems whatsoever.

And we dominated flip cup :D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I remember last year, we stayed for a couple hours after the Pitt game, fired the grill back up and reopened the coolers. Had no problems whatsoever.

I was way too drunk.  My brother wouldn't let me play flip cup, so he drove me back to Lakeland, we ate at WingHouse (where I downed 3 more pitchers), put me to bed, and I woke up at 1:00 AM after that coffee (CHUG MIKE, CHUG!) finally hit me.  Yeah, I was hungover the next day...

• Content Count:  1,165

I was way too drunk.  My brother wouldn't let me play flip cup, so he drove me back to Lakeland, we ate at WingHouse (where I downed 3 more pitchers), put me to bed, and I woke up at 1:00 AM after that coffee (CHUG MIKE, CHUG!) finally hit me.  Yeah, I was hungover the next day...

Haha Mike, that was some crazy stuff that day.

You know you're chugging more coffee (or other select beverage) if we win the WV game  ;D  Maybe we'll be nice and only make you do it after Louisville if we are undefeated or clinch the BE  ;):o

• Content Count:  348

We were in the mall lot until well after midnight.  We set our direct tv dish back up and grilled more food after the game.

was that you with the big tv in the back of the SUV?

Nope.  19" TV on the tailgate of an F-150.  We usually end up on the front row on Himes next to the Auto. Engineers bus.   

Hmm... maybe that was it. We saw some guys out tailgating after the Elon game with a big (and clear) tv. All we had was some tiny tv with bad reception (not to mention black and white).

I was about to bust up at your place with some beer to bribe you to watch some tv.

I park in the Mall lot too and setup my dish in the back of a big dark grey Chevy Dooley w/ a flag pole setup.  I had a huge crowd around at the end of the APP state Michigan game.  Anyones welcome.

Archived