• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF v Cincy: Both Top 15 in the Showdown on 11/3/07

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Lets say both USF and Cincy, come 11/3, are undefeated.  That would certainly equate to a top 10 ranking for the Bulls.  The boys from Ohio (the other school there - Cincy) would certainly be top 20 - if not top 15!

They will prove to be tricky; don't you think?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Cincy plays Marshall, SDSU, Rutgers, Loiusville, and Pitt before they play us. We play UNC, WVU, FAU, UCF, Rutgers, and UConn before we play Cincy. That would mean Cincy would have beaten RU and L'Ville and we would have beaten WVU and RU, as well as not losing to someone we shouldn't lose to. I'm not saying it can't happen, but I think it's statistically very unlikely.

• Content Count:  294

If Cincy isn't the toughest home game we have this year - they're definitely in the top 2. They remind me alot of us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

perhaps I should start another thread--- oh what the heck

can we talk about if we run the table and our game in the BCS NC against USC?

what, too soon?

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I believe in this delusional little scenario it would be possible for us to have another ranked dogfight with a team, but it’s far to early to think this will happen.  Bring it up in two weeks after we’ve beaten UNC and WVU, or wait for Cincy to win past RU.

• Content Count:  1,457

Instead of getting caught looking forward a week....why not really look forward into the intermediate future.  I give this scenario a low percentage of materializing; however, we have seen stranger things.  Cincy is a strong team that can build from momentum.  Even if we each have one loss the odds at being ranked - both of us and ranked highly - is good.  Cincy is also HOMECOMMING and we must begin now to make the most of it and get as many pumped up as possible.

Lets go Bulls and make the Cincy game one of the years best!  It would also be nice to see the game on ESPN/2 before 89 million as well!

• Content Count:  198

If that is the case let's hope they don't move the game to Friday night like they did last time!!

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow...USF vs. USC.

I think we'd get our asses handed to us on a maroon & gold platter (by their second string, btw).

Archived