• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Major Respect My Arse.....

deters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=78#s=78&f=1408&t=1038047

Here we go with the Elon game assumptions. Seriously people need to know things before they talk. Seems to me like half their fans don't know the quality of our Defense and Offense even after we return so many starters from the team that Beat hem by 17 in their own house last year.

• Content Count:  157

I saw that post yesterday, I love thise one

"Yes, I like this matchup too. UNC 31 USF 24"

Is this guy serious? He thinks UNC will drop 31 on us?

These people are just plain mis informed about other teams. They lost to Virginia and ECU. The same ECU team we manhandled to a 24-7 win with good ole' Pat Julmiste at the helm in the 2nd half.

• Content Count:  3,078

I saw that post yesterday, I love thise one

"Yes, I like this matchup too. UNC 31 USF 24"

Is this guy serious? He thinks UNC will drop 31 on us?

this is UNC right?? the team that managed to put up 20 against Virginia?

Trying to be objective... consider.

1) USF didn't go lights out against a I-AA opponent when most BCS schools, including UNC, do.

2) USF was +5 in turnover margin against Auburn and we still had to go to overtime to win.

Nevermind that Auburn has a solid D and USF didn't really try against Elon.

UNC struggled against ECU and UVA.

USF should not have a problem as long as we don't make too many stupid mistakes... a perfect game is not needed here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  5,320
  • Days Won:  10

And the Carolina fans have been decent, so chalk it up to us being a relatively unknown quantity to many fans.  We won't stay that way long, especially since we are ranked.  But the same poster insists that their WR's will make our DB's look silly.  He just doesn't know.  But they have been decent, so I will give them some slack.  What a surprise they have coming!

• Content Count:  118

Those NC fans are truly myopic.  Two losses and you think you can beat us.  Please hang your hat on that - "It's a trap game" theory.  NC doesn't make it to double digits against our defense.  One person asked, "How is your secondary?"  How about we have two of the best shut down corners in division 1A.  That frees our safeties to support the run and play centerfield.  In my opinion, what killed us in the Elon game was the receiver play, and that was solved against Auburn.  I do not know if the scoreboard will reflect the crushing NC will get this Saturday.  But, we our going to dominate them in every phase of the game.  NC fans your team should be playing UCF this week - that way they won't be far from the Fantasyland that you are in right now.

Trying to be objective... consider.

1) USF didn't go lights out against a I-AA opponent when most BCS schools, including UNC, do.

2) USF was +5 in turnover margin against Auburn and we still had to go to overtime to win.

Nevermind that Auburn has a solid D and USF didn't really try against Elon.

UNC struggled against ECU and UVA.

USF should not have a problem as long as we don't make too many stupid mistakes... a perfect game is not needed here.

Yea losing to Virginia and ECU, and they claim they are good? WTH!?!?! am i missing something? And you are right, we play the simplest game possible against a D1-AA team and they think we arn't good LOL. But the thing that makes me mad is the +5 Auburn Turnovers. We ran 2-3 downs everytime, and didnt hardly pass. If we passed then we easily get 2 maybe 3 touchdowns more in that game. UNC fans have no room to talk they are just 1 1/2 years out of the Duke and Temple hole.

• Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

I was saying this in the other UNC game thread, some UNC fans are just delusional.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,476
  • Days Won:  422

And the Carolina fans have been decent, so chalk it up to us being a relatively unknown quantity to many fans. 

That would be a valid argument IF we hadn't kicked their butt last year in their own stadium ...  :-\

Archived