• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lower Bowl officially sold out vs WVU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I searched for 1 seat best available, and it gave me a seat in section 310...I tried the individual lower sections and both gave me tickets no longer available.  This is gonna be one sweet atmosphere.....still 10 plus days to game day and the lower bowl sold out

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

Can't wait until we sell out the lower level for every home game. 

• Content Count:  398

I was so jealous of Auburn and their atmosphere, the sold out crowd. I know we don't have our own stadium, but SO MANY Bulls fans will definitely make up for it.

I'm just wondering about students though. Are they only going to let in a certain number or due they have a overflow section (or two) planned for them?

I'm glad I have a reserved seat every home game. :)

• Content Count:  21,277
  • Days Won:  10

Wow, that is how many people.  Now, imagine when we beat NC and our ranking goes up a little I think we might be able to get another 6,000 fans to show up at that game.

• Content Count:  1,911

I was so jealous of Auburn and their atmosphere, the sold out crowd. I know we don't have our own stadium, but SO MANY Bulls fans will definitely make up for it.

I'm just wondering about students though. Are they only going to let in a certain number or due they have a overflow section (or two) planned for them?

I'm glad I have a reserved seat every home game. :)

Just to note...Auburn was not a sellout.

• Content Count:  1,757

Wasn't there a report or a rumor that 60,000 tickets were expected to be or have been sold for the game?   

• Content Count:  1,266

Does anyone know what this means for student companion tickets?  If the lower bowl is sold out, i've been wondering if you can even buy the companion tickets when they're available next week.

• Content Count:  4,501

Wasn't there a report or a rumor that 60,000 tickets were expected to be or have been sold for the game?   

Just rumor so far.  Lower bowl is really not sold out yet but will be shortly.  There are a very few vacant seats stuck in with season ticket holders that get released game week.  After an OUTSTANDING showing by students at the Elon game there will be a ton at both the UNC and WV games.  If USF wins against UNC expect in the high 50s and dream of more.  We can always hope for a sellout of the whole stadium.

• Content Count:  4,642

THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE HECK OF A GAME!

Archived