• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

look waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay into the future at upcoming games

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,433
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think there's any such thing as a walk in the park unless we're playing a NAIA school. 

• Content Count:  358

How's this for looking ahead?  If for some strange reason, we don't win the Big East...

Bowl Prediction:

Meineke Car Care

South Florida vs. Miami or Florida State

(Big East No. 3/Navy vs.ACC No. 5/6/7)

How cool would that be!  After spanking them, that would prove we're the 2nd best team in Florida

• Content Count:  1,457

UConn isn't looking near as bad as last year.  I am definitely glad that we go up to Storrs in October.

Going to UCONN in October - late is refreshing.  However, there have been plenty of years when it was snowing (wet snow) and blowing on Halloween in New England.  If that is the case then USF will freeze!

• Content Count:  936

With the title of this thread I thought you were gonna bring up 2010 when we play @Florida, @Miami, @West Virginia, and

@ Louisivlle.  I guess we need to worry about UNC first. Go Bulls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I'm already nervous for this game.

• Content Count:  21,004
  • Days Won:  38

I would say PITT too but their QB sucks for lack of a better term.

Man, did you see that one RB though?  That guy seems pretty good to me.

I don't do too much looking ahead but that CINN game kind of intrigues me.  They looked a lot better this year to me and they beat us last year.  I want to get some revenge.Right now all I can think about is beating UNC when the attention is on, and then get ready for greening out WVU's spectators.

Let's see more looking ahead:

I don't know about Rutgers yet because every time I check they haven't really played anyone yet.

Louisville looked crappy in that Midd Tenn State game, and I had a feeling they were going to lose against Kentucky.  Louisville's defense seems to be down right now and unless they get it together I think we will definitely win that game.

Archived