What's New
  • USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

Best week to be a Bulls fan?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

So I woke up this morning in a great mood (for obvious reasons). I then pondered a question: is this the best week ever to be a Bulls fan? Perhaps it is the second-best, with the first being the week after the Bulls win over Auburn? I'd like to know your thoughts on this.

For the purposes of this thread, I am excluding the first week of USF football. It is a given that the first week of USF football was the greatest week in the history of mankind.

Side: any links to music for a new tailgating CD would be appreciated. Already have the HOT stuff--and D money's rap song (though after last week I'm considering pulling that track).

• Content Count:  398

I'm sure you have all the HOT stuff from the band website, but I wish there was a way the powers that be would let the mass population of Bulls fans have at ALL the recordings of us. Every year near the end of the season we do a couple recording sessions for our DVD and for records (I think), so I know they're out there. If I had last year's DVD, I let you have at it. It's something I have to invest in this year.

Haha, that was a little pointless. Do you have "Bulls On Parade" by Rage Against The Machine? I know that's popular.

Yeah have the stuff from the website. I'll try to find a copy of the DVD...

I've added Bulls On Parade to my list. Good one.

• Content Count:  114

Yeah have the stuff from the website. I'll try to find a copy of the DVD...

I've added Bulls On Parade to my list. Good one.

Another good one that gets me pumped is "Boom" from P.O.D.  It was featured on a youtube USF highlight video from last year.  I really get fired up on the lyric "ready or not, here come the boys from the South!"

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Best week?  maybe.

But the best is yet to come.  There will be more "Best Weeks Ever" this season!

• Content Count:  4,642

^^ Let's stay focused and hope this comes true!  Go Bulls!

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  91,082
  • Days Won:  378

For us oldtimers, the "at-large" bid to the NCAA Basketball tournament many many years ago was a great day! 

As for football, being able to see South Florida in both polls is a long-awaited milestone I happily celebrated last night with a frosted mug of Negra Modelo.  I think we need to enjoy the moment, because no longer do we wear the underdog cape, but instead the big ol' target on our backs.  Everyone wants to beat a ranked team!

• Content Count:  11,253
  • Days Won:  23

EVERY WEEK IS THE BEST WEEK!

GO BULLS!

FINISH STRONG!

As for football, being able to see South Florida in both polls is a long-awaited milestone I happily celebrated last night with a frosted mug of Negra Modelo.  I think we need to enjoy the moment, because no longer do we wear the underdog cape, but instead the big ol' target on our backs.  Everyone wants to beat a ranked team!

I celebrated with a few cold ones myself. I think guarded optimism is the best approach... But I am definitely living it up with the Bulls gear this week - you have to enjoy the moment, that's for sure. How could you not, after being disrespected by the media for so long? I just hope we smoke UNC like Vegas seems to think we will.

Boom, by P.O.D. - Added to the list.

Archived