• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New York Jets guilty of illegal video taping as well

pheenix11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  186
  • Days Won:  0

When is the media going to investigate the Jets breaking the rules?

Check out the mystery man with a video camera and no media credentials on the Jets sideline during several games.  He is not wearing a vest and is not working for a broadcaster, so what is he doing there wearing a Jets polo? 

The rules state that the team cannot have anyone on the sidelines with a video camera. 

Why won't the media investigate this?

http://coloyan.com/society/s091607

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'm sure this was put together by a Pats fan as some kind of justification.  No one is out to get the Pats which is extremely evident in the lack of severity in their punishment (no suspension for the hoodie, their punishment with the pick depends on them making the playoffs etc).  If this man is there breaking rules im sure the league will come down on Jets aswell. 

• Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I'm getting really, really tired of this New York-Boston pissing match in sports. What's next, the Knicks accuse the Celtics of letting air out of the basketballs? The Bruins say that the Rangers made their net smaller at the Garden?

• Content Count:  19,229

I'm getting really, really tired of this New York-Boston pissing match in sports. What's next, the Knicks accuse the Celtics of letting air out of the basketballs? The Bruins say that the Rangers made their net smaller at the Garden?

Actually, i think that celtics accusation has occured before... although not in a while.

I don't think the Bruins mgmt cares enough to accuse anyone of anything.

What do you really expect.  The Jets coach is an ex patriots coach, and the patriots coach is an ex Jets coach (albeit for a very short moment).  Its pretty obvious that the Pats are a pretty **** good team without video tape.  It baffles me why they would have it, but they deserve anything they get for doing it, and now they are moving on, and moving on well.  SD looked like a HS team compared to NE.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Actually, i think that celtics accusation has occured before... although not in a while.

What do you really expect.  The Jets coach is an ex patriots coach, and the patriots coach is an ex Jets coach (albeit for a very short moment).  Its pretty obvious that the Pats are a pretty **** good team without video tape.  It baffles me why they would have it, but they deserve anything they get for doing it, and now they are moving on, and moving on well.  SD looked like a HS team compared to NE.

Yeah NE looks scary good right now. It's amazing how good moss can be when he tries. 

• Content Count:  19,229

I'd be pissed if I was Al Davis... paying all that money for no effort... but then i don't know if Al Davis realizes he even had Randy Moss.

Yeah NE looks scary good right now. It's amazing how good moss can be when he tries. 

Archived