• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Men's Basketball
    Great Season Bulls!
    nit3.jpg

Sun 3/24, 7:30 pm ESPNU

1 2 Final  
    VCU 32 38 70  
    Bulls 30 35 65  
    📻 Listen 📊 Live Stats 📺 ESPNU  
    Prediction Contest - In Game Thread 
    Last:  Romped over UCF 83-77

Wherer can I find Big & Tall USF apparel?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  308
  • Days Won:  0

Can anybody point me to somewhere that I might find USF stuff in big & tall sizes.  I don't mean 2X T shirts, I mean the really big & tall stuff (4XL-Tall for me).  Right now I just wear a nice green shirt w/out any logo.  I might have to just find somebody to embroider it with a logo I provide them, but there is the copyright licensing issue and such.

Anyway, if you have any ideas please help.

Thank you,

Rich

• Content Count:  869

Rich-

I know this can be an issue.  In order to wear certain USF apparel with work I need 3XL sizing. I picked up the Cabana Camp Shirt from Bulls Outfitter in 3XL a couple of weeks ago. 

polo22.jpg

They also have some ALUMNI logo'd shirts in 3XL, however, these are silk shirts and not for the 'daily' use.  I have the Silk Camp Shirt and it wears really nice.  These are not quite summertime apparel, but the length is pretty nice, if you are looking for a nice shirt, I would start there.  I have tried several of the vendors and have had a hard time finding 2XL sizes.  Disclaimer:  I am not advertising here, merely trying to comment that some of us have an issue finding bigger sizes. 

Kdawgy

• Content Count:  1,037

Go to Bullsoutfitter on fowler they can order you any size even the big and tall ones...GO BULLS!!!  #23

• Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

If you are doing it for your personal use and not for resale, I don't think that any copyright issues apply as it is considered a "fair use", but then again I'm not sure about that.  In any case, I certainly wouldn't worry about it if I was you.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,549
  • Days Won:  29

...  I might have to just find somebody to embroider it with a logo I provide them, but there is the copyright licensing issue and such.

It is the license's (sp?) responsibility to protect their TradeMark/CopyRights. You pay this fee when you buy the emblem. If you provide "art", the embroider risks doing the work without "permission".

If you find somebody to do the work, just be sure to send a donation to USF and keep a record ... to get possible pitty.

But it is best to go a licensed vendor.

• Content Count:  869

BullsHeaven

www.bullsheaven.com

I have never found anything bigger than 2XL, except for buying game worn jerseys.  They are showing 4XLs in stock! ! !,  of course this graphic guy is not to scale.

40701t.gif

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,374
  • Days Won:  13

I am a big guy and never have a problem at Bulls Outfitter.... That would be where I go. I wear 3xl but I have seen 4xl

• Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

I've been buying my own shirts, shorts, boxers, ect... for years, and get them embroidered.

• Content Count:  308

Thanks for the pointers guys.  I ended up finding some great stuff in big & tall at Bullsoutfitters.  What they did not have in 4XL the store owner was happy to order in my size which was very nice.  I can't wait for it to come in.

I scored a few things there and even got to meet "Gurly" from this board.  I must admit that when I first saw Gurly helping another customer while dressed in her #2 USF jersey I thought for a few seconds that it might have been Andre Hall  ;D

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with the store except as a customer.

Archived