• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What time you Tailgating for the NC Game

bwsdj

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Does anyone know where to get those Green and Gold Bulls Tents from?  I saw a few of them @ the Elon game and they look really nice.

Target had them.. do a search of the forums, my friend nabbed one a little over a week ago there.

The ones from Target are all green and go for about 170.00 now the green and gold ones are from the bookstore and come with a nice price tag of close to 280.00

I went with that Target version and love it and the price

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,890

Oh I'll be there 8:30 or 9ish

I did read somewhere that the lots open at 8 am

I will be staying over night.

My Father brings his MotorHome to almost every Bucs game on Friday nights.  He parks in the HCC lot, which is under control of the Tampa Sports Authority on game weekends.  As far as the rules go, yes they absolutely will NOT let you park a motor home in any lot except the 2 designated once the "lots open" however if you've ever been to a bucs game you will see motorhomes in other lots from motorhomes that got there prior to the official open time.

Another benefit is if your there before the"lots open" time, they wont (can't?) make you pay.  (except in the case sometimes of a real A-hole in the mall lot, in which case last week I told him where to go.)

The Tampa Sports Authority does not allow overnight campers for non-Bucs events... per their website.

And they most assuredly CAN make you pay... if they miss you, you're lucky... but they own the property and can have you kicked out / towed if you don't pay.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  144

Just to clarify some questions and to make sure you are aware, all RJS lots will be opening at 8 a.m. for the UNC game.  And yes, I mean all lots for those students who will no doubt ask if that also means the north lots.  ;D  I'll be there bright and early at 8 a.m.  Hope to see you there as well.

Eric

fyi-- lots open at 8am

• Content Count:  384

Im sure the mall lot will be open as early as you feel like getting there.  For the Elon game i got there at about 1:15 and the lot was open and people had already been tailgating for a while

• Content Count:  3,827

7am. mall parking lot.

Archived